Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #15

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And yet Paul gets incessantly shit on every single day.... but I guess we'll ignore that little tidbit.

Well after all, it is but a little tidbit of which I hadn't noticed occurring every day.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Nope she went to go Fake and Bake.

She has seemed to perhaps be using some lotion that has seemed to assist in bringing out a tanned appearing complexion instead of mainly depending on visitations to some tanning facility as it had been noticed in the past. She is certainly a quite attractive woman both with or without any tanned complexion, but a tan seems to add somewhat more to her allure and attractiveness.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Pepe said:

We are missing one more troll how long before they appear?

Not sure. May be still hiding out under some bridge waiting for some reason to crawl out in an attempt to menace others.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

She has seemed to perhaps be using some lotion that has seemed to assist in bringing out a tanned appearing complexion instead of mainly depending on visitations to some tanning facility as it had been noticed in the past. She is certainly a quite attractive woman both with or without any tanned complexion, but a tan seems to add somewhat more to her allure and attractiveness.

She is I believe using Kadashan fake take....Quite expensive I hear, but it obviously does the trick.😼

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She is I believe using Kadashan fake take....Quite expensive I hear, but it obviously does the trick.😼

Yes, the bottle of Kardashian lotion was noticed and is considered to be on the costly side. Still, it is likely that a tanning facility is being visited sometimes as well. Although it may be considered by many to be more of an artificial complexion of tan to have been developed by some lotion or tanning light as compared to the natural light of the sun, it is my opinion that a tan complexion is a tan complexion, and that by using some type of lotion to both either assist in, or to completely develop a tan is much more the safer way to do so.

• Like 2