Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #15

good morning and kiss everyone .. from my point of view as a girl I think that all girls do masturbate but to do it with a certain style is a few hahaha aparha jokes I saw other girls in other apartments masturbate and be exciting but rarely ... leora how it provokes and excites the viewer who really likes taking boys in the head hahaha for speech masturbating in favor of cameras I believe that in this context, everyone does it and I think it's the very idea that the viewer is behind a screen that excites these girls. .. to me like many girls we thought while we masturbate that someone spies on us or looks at us and excites our thoughts ...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Yesterday Leora got aroused by listening first to music sang in German, and she sang along quite well. Is this normal in Germany? I do not find anything arousing in the German language. Was denken unsere Deutsche Mitglieder, kann so was auch in Deutschland geschehen? 

2 hours ago, narval said:

Sexy ragazza mi ha fatto capire che Leora è un esibizionista. Non mi era mai passato per la mente 🙂

hello narval ahahah well I think that to participate in this program a little exhibitionists should be ahahaha therefore normal that we try to show the spectators the best ... but I don't think leora does it for gaining dances and positions ... .I do it for pleasure ... this thought of mine if I identify with her

• Like 1