Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #15

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

TV was first broadcast in 1936 in England but really never got into the homes until around 1950.

I have not searched as to when TV was first broadcast in the USA. I know it was available in the cities before it made it to the rural populace. Born, and raised on the farm, we had two stations available, both about sixty miles from our place. We got or first set in 1953, or 54. The first color set I seen was in 1957. A RCA set with about a 14" round picture.

I do not remember my source of how to build the antenna that I put in the attic of our two and a half story farm house. But, it provided a good quality clear picture.

I hope Leora does not get too upset with us talking history of the media, by which we are enjoying her presence. That is, when she stays in the apartment.  :smile:

• Like 3

Paul, I would at least hope our Princess is having a good time with you outside the apartment since our quality of time with her is being very limited since you been back.... and by the way I really hope you buy her flowers sometimes because she seems to really love them

• Like 3

- You Must Use a Third Party Upload Hosting Site for Posting Pictures in Open Forums of RLC.

** Do Not Post Attachments in Open RLC Forums.  Any Placement of Attachments in Open Forums of RLC Boards will be Removed. **

(Use of Attachments are Allowed but only in Specified Areas)

I don't post because of the Rules, but I am willing to do it for this, Leora is very talented and this art is amazing and shows it.

Thanks for sharing Leora rest well.

• Like 3