Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #15

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I prefer rotund, possibly tubby or cuddly....But FAT!!....I am hurt beyond words Mr Foamy, I expected better from a creature of your stature, but alas! standards of respect are sadly disintegrating even as we speak. I shall seek counselling, and invoice you accordingly.:sick:

Just back off on the lasagne and the cheap wine. That way you can start looking like a rescue cat and maybe she'll take you in next time you deliver pizza over there.

But don't worry, she's probably doing a painting of that mangy mutt that hangs around this thread.  She loves dogs more than us. Hence, I'll change my avatar to Foamy the Rescue Squirrel so I might have a chance with her. 💖

• Like 3

READERS : Here's a hint for those of us that are Cyrillic Impaired. Go to this site - https://winrus.com/keyboard.htm

This will give you a Latin to Cyrillic keyboard. Match the equivalent letters, then copy and paste the result into translate.google.com or any other translator. This way you can then go fetch the same book that Leora's reading, and read along with Leora. Great fun -- sadly I'm not really into romance novels so I'll have to skip this week and let her enjoy the book without my warm and fluffy body next to her. Can't wait for Hawking or Schopenhauer show up again....

• Like 1

Now we know that which we do not know !  Is the dark cloud going to be going, and coming back on forty five minute intervals the duration of the week end??

9 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Nice little wake and bate 😊

A very nice awakening indeed. Hopefully, Leora is allowed to further express herself without the time clock ticking at least once this weekend.  😉

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, scutus said:

Now we know that which we do not know !  Is the dark cloud going to be going, and coming back on forty five minute intervals the duration of the week end??

A very nice awakening indeed. Hopefully, Leora is allowed to further express herself without the time clock ticking at least once this weekend.  😉

It would definitely be nice if she had a little more time to herself unfortunately I won't get to watch we are being forced to work today.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

Indeed a nice pleasant way to greet the day, but what a contrast to previous weekends, last week 2-3 hours of build up with dancing etc....today ( so far ) 15 minutes total....Beat the clock!! 😾

• Like 3