R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread 2019 May / June

As expected The joke continues,new guest to continue the tradition of doing nothing in house and everything outside,join that te endless vacations.Gess she already got pimp orders..seing how rlc took about five days to change house name Think we are pretty much screwed..the joke will continue.Gess as one just arrived from "vacations" the other will go "vacations" pretty soon,unbelievable.

On 6/15/2019 at 2:52 PM, firewall said:

you don't pack all your things just for vacation, she is gone everything were empty in her wardrobe,

there is just rlc have not noticed she is gone or there is a possibilty of rlc try to convince her to return I don't know

My bet is either (a) gone to rehab or (b) gone to have her teeth whitened :biggrin:

23 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The only thing she likely forgot was to tell RLC she was leaving.  Her name is still listed as a Tenant on the Site or RLC is asleep at the wheel again.

I notice she is gone now.  Its pretty obvious that RLC monitors this site looking for people to ban.  I guess this time they found out that we think they are slow.  And not slow as in "don't react quickly", we think they are slow as in "not mentally capable of reacting quickly."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Is this the becoming of a future rehab apartment, because this girl allegedly seems to have a lot of needle marks on her arm.... but I could be wrong

I can't see any, only the tattoos

But sh's drinking. Started with the first bottle 0830 this norning, Now she's on her 2 L box 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Is this the becoming of a future rehab apartment, because this girl allegedly seems to have a lot of needle marks on her arm.... but I could be wrong

Probably she was the cheapest do nothing,sitting in kitchen chairs guest replacement the pimp arranged.Wouldnt be surprised if this one actualy had sex in cams etc..Seems she will do it for cheap.Good job pimp.

• Like 1