Clara & Stas (2019) Part #2

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i try not to criticize the apts anymore as i can appreciate that everyone has to do whatever makes them happy. but i will say something now. clara is 1 of the hottest girls on vh. but lately the camming has completely taken over. i hope that it's worth it because i can't watch anymore as there is nothing else going on at all. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Whats next? Personel interaction with the cams wow

It is easier to travel directly to Ukraine without dealing with such details. It is always the most useful interaction to touch. 😄

• Like 3

On 8/6/2019 at 12:33 AM, ipiratemedia said:

Wow! I don't understand the logic behind this saying, "don't judge people by what they do." Yes, there is such a saying. Do not judge any Woman by what they wear or do and it's true! I don't like to judge myself, let alone someone across the pond. I have never enjoyed watching cam girls before today, knowing Clara was one of many participants. But, Clara was off the air. Between the bored sounding Hotties begging for tips to apparently start a vibrator, to the music in the background being played, and to the weird comment dudes in the chat and the participants continually reaching over to peck on a keyboard while some guys struggle to keep their dicks hard, that part is hard for me to comprehend. What I do understand is harassment and name-calling, etc. We are paying for Entertainment, that's it. Do I like it when Clara reads, of course? I don't like it when they put on specs to make people believe they're smart while checking their phones regularly. To me, it's more like "I need attention."
Clara is Clara. IMO, she's having fun, and it helps pay the bills. Sometimes what we see or witness, may not be agreeable to some. I am Guilty of this, and a few here know it. Who are we to judge a person's character, their nature, or how their hearts feel. How fortunate we are, as Voyeurs, for Clara and Stats, to share their private lives for all the world to see. Such beauty and sexually makes for an exciting theater. "There are a lot of people who have no idea how to interact with women or men romantically or sexually." So they pay a camgirl for a private show while gaining experience interacting with an attractive woman. I don't see any wrong with that. I missed watching Clara...
01.gif.62abec928d97be145c43bec86af3097a.gif

Hi, I am always happy to read your opinion about what is happening.

I am the way I am. Everyone is free to choose. What you choose is what you get.

Kisses and thanks as always for your support)

• Like 3