Clara & Stas (2019) Part #2

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

To be perfectly honest, you don't want to see it. It was quite disturbing in a very un-joyful manner. To briefly describe, she was just sort of taking it like any girl does, I suppose, but what made it disturbing was that Tim was sweating up a storm. It was literally pouring off of him like a torrential rainstorm. His only defense was a half sized towel that he continuously slapped, dabbed, and sponged himself with. Clara, for all intents and purposes was pretty much unaware and paid no attention to his condition whatsoever. She appeared to be enjoying it from the inside and was unfazed by the sweaty Tim. As we all know, this event cause a rift in their relationship and upon request from the tenants, it was censored from the archives. I questioned VHTV because of the censorship and was told that it is withing the tenants purview to request the deletion of content; however, VHTV ultimately will decide. A tenant could not simply request to have their entire archive deleted at a whim. They would need good reason for the deletion of anything. In this case, the good reason was, "if you don't we will leave", and so VHTV caved.

Awesome summary. Especially the sweaty part of it  🤣

• Like 1

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Awesome summary. Especially the sweaty part of it  🤣

Yes well reported apart from the slight omission that for most of the time he could hardly get it up and spent most of the time jerking himself off to get it up, that was when he could find it, and wiping his sweaty brow in the process. Although Clara was very patient just lying there watching him trying lool

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don't have a recollection of that so much, but I don't doubt you for a second. I remember flipping back an forth to watch it. I could only take so much. 

I almost ended up feeling sorry for him but then i came to my senses lool

• Like 1