Clara & Stas (2019) Part #2

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Sparkles said:

@alt0na_O7 look look 😁😁

I saw it, thanks. :biggrin:
Has he long male stuck his huge cock into Clara's tight, big-lipped pussy? Has Clara screamed as she enjoyed under the long man?

unfortunately, he seems to have just fingered Clara. If that tall guy had fucked Clara last night, I'd ask them to reissue the sweaty video prohibited by VHTV and CC. If it didn't happen last night it will be soon. I think their jobs are really bad this time... 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, alt0na_O7 said:

I saw it, thanks. :biggrin:
Has he long male stuck his huge cock into Clara's tight, big-lipped pussy? Has Clara screamed as she enjoyed under the long man?

unfortunately, he seems to have just fingered Clara. If that tall guy had fucked Clara last night, I'd ask them to reissue the sweaty video prohibited by VHTV and CC. If it didn't happen last night it will be soon. I think their jobs are really bad this time... 

No idea..  don't think stas will "cry" this time

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

No idea..  don't think stas will "cry" this time

you are absolutely right. everyone is satisfied now .. now the question comes to my mind: Why did he resist so much in the past?

• Like 2