Clara & Stas (2019) Part #2

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

Clara, thank you "for sharing your positive energy." "Reading books," sure encourages "self-development." Help feed Wacky and that beautiful Ass. 01.gif.74fa7de8968cc8c88b39d271d7e5c4a9.gif Thx for the post @Karrui

hi, I haven’t talked to you for a long time, I’m reading the book Huxley Aldous Brave New World) have you read it ?!)

• Like 1

On 8/30/2019 at 6:04 PM, Clara said:

hi, I haven’t talked to you for a long time, I’m reading the book Huxley Aldous Brave New World) have you read it ?!)

Yes, it has been a while. But I do check your thread when I'm able to. (I also read your Bio) "You are always on my mind." No, I have not read "Brave New World." Sounds interesting, more like the Hunger Games. (I read the summary) Please, never change your personality, it's who you are. "Sweet, Lovable and Enchanted." 01.gif.e955d361bfae64612a626fad30a7fb44.gif

• Like 4

14 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

Yes, it has been a while. But I do check your thread when I'm able to. (I also read your Bio) "You are always on my mind." No, I have not read "Brave New World." Sounds interesting, more like the Hunger Games. (I read the summary) Please, never change your personality, it's who you are. "Sweet Lovable and Enchanted." 01.gif.e955d361bfae64612a626fad30a7fb44.gif

Of course, I will only develop and improve my best sides)

thanks for the nice words)))

• Like 2