Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #4

happyone

Do you mean Sasha? (It's both a boy and girls name in Russia). I mean, RLC has been famous for creating utterly confusing tenant's names before. I always though Dasha and Masha were after Sasha's dick and his mesmerizing skill.

If a pershon cannot shay the "sha" sound, this apartment may not be their favorite!

I caught some of the performance night. It appears they took that magical potion again that makes them strip to their panties and then do nothing the rest of the night. Well, except for Sasha performing his usual muscle man dance and repeatedly slapping everyone. wow.

When they slowly returned to the apartment along with a gey visitor (s & d) they were already happy!
When all four started drinking at some point Masha went to the private room of happiness for magical dust where a few minutes later she followed her for a while gey visitor. When they came out they started the various ridiculous events we saw (ex: Sasha pulled Mashas & Dashas T-shirts at some point after everyone was on the floor all in bed with Sasha without a pant where for a moment gey visitor caught the dick!)
After using magic powder in conjunction with alcohol, the spectacle is humiliating. (they themselves and RLC like this ?)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Another masha show. I hope she will find a new boyfriend soon, so that finally real life can return to this apartment. 

It's just too many shows now with only eight apartments remain. RLC really needs to become more realistic. 

• Upvote 1