B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #2

44 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just to correct... Maybe it has been done ... Was not Alma but Irma ! 

yes Menouscope, it was Irma and I don't know why I said Alma.  i always like Alma though but I meant Irma & Anna.  Thanks for bringing up the right name!!

15 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

WOW,  I'm not at all doubting your word but it's just hard to believe.  Questions:  This all happened on Dala's first stay in Barcelona.  How long was that stay?  Must have been considerably more than just 30 days.  Next why was she moved around so much?  B2 then B1 and then B4 from what you say and she didn't meet Anita until she went to B4?  How could 2 strangers develop such strong feelings for each other in such a short time?  Lastly did they participate in sex shows before they discovered these feelings for each other or did these feelings and their relationship develop during or following participation in sex shows? 

You have to admit that things like that just don't happen very often.  In fact I've never heard of it happening EVER without some catalyst like sex shows or some sort of deep shared experience to bring it about.  It almost sounds like a fairy tale. 

first yes it was her very first time on rlc and it was 90 days .I don't remember her and anita meeting till she was in b1 after rlc shut b2 down for repairs. and that's when her and amina was moved to b1.and I don't think they knew each other before that. but I do know that rlc seen something in dalia .if not why would they keep her around  after they shut b2 down seeing it was her first stay .and she hadn't been here that long.. and unlike amina and karol yes they put on some good shows and karol made sure that it was in the dark .on the sofa in b1 on cam 2..and in amina room that she was in the room ginas in now at b2 but we did have cam 10 back then and it was turned away from the cams ..

7 hours ago, bud2966 said:

first yes it was her very first time on rlc and it was 90 days .I don't remember her and anita meeting till she was in b1 after rlc shut b2 down for repairs. and that's when her and amina was moved to b1.and I don't think they knew each other before that. but I do know that rlc seen something in dalia .if not why would they keep her around  after they shut b2 down seeing it was her first stay .and she hadn't been here that long.. and unlike amina and karol yes they put on some good shows and karol made sure that it was in the dark .on the sofa in b1 on cam 2..and in amina room that she was in the room ginas in now at b2 but we didn't have cam 10 back then and it was turned away from the cams ..

You mean we didnt have cam 10 when Carol was here the first time in b2 ? When Amina was here we had cam 10, so the nights when Carol was in bed with Amina we had cam 10.

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

You mean we didnt have cam 10 when Carol was here the first time in b2 ? When Amina was here we had cam 10, so the nights when Carol was in bed with Amina we had cam 10.

yes we did have cam 10 and I changed it to say we did