Courtney (2019) Part #1

21 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Just glad to see that she is finally happy!

Agree. 

I love to see people have a good run in VH, then leave on a good term and move on to a better life with the money that hopefully they save during VH work. 

• Like 1

after preventing Misty from coming back to VHTV (big argument at a party in the Jacuzzi apart) and dismissing Heather, Courtney stayed alone in the apartment she just quit) so no concurrency.
first try to live in a relationship with Cadon (poor lover but has a regular job (guaranteed cash entry) failure (Cadon being jealous and womanizer, quibble and "angry")
second try: resuming life together with Jason (with whom she was married and separated, but still being on good terms.) Warning signs (sorting and storage of clothes, daily absence according to a specific schedule, etc. progressive detachment looking at "followers "(in bed at prime time etc)
Hope that is not a mistake, but a great change of life and I wish  for Courtney and Jason all the happiness and long life. GOOD LUCK for future Bye.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And this is the also the first time since Anna & Alex joined the site that we have no realm6. I hope somebody worthy will get that number again 👍

Names of people that pass (as official) by realm 6:

Anna, Alex, Bree, Drew, Em, Sid, Lexy, Pete, Lisa, Grant, Anastasia, Courtney, Heather, Misty, Cadon

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Names of people that pass (as official) by realm 6:

Anna, Alex, Bree, Drew, Em, Sid, Lexy, Pete, Lisa, Grant, Anastasia, Courtney, Heather, Misty, Cadon

You forgot Emma, Peter, Blanketboy Kevin and his gf (can't remember her name right now) 

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

You forgot Emma, Peter, Blanketboy Kevin and his gf (can't remember her name right now) 

Tks. It was a forgotten :biggrin:.
That ones aren't from my time.. and aren't even listed with CC title posts like others from that time (it was the base of reference for old dudes because the archive is shit on that issue as soon as the elements change in a realm), so no idea who was official and who wasn't and how long and where they may have been online

I see there was also a kate and a louie and someone refered as m&k 

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Tks. It was a forgotten :biggrin:.
That ones aren't from my time.. and aren't even listed with CC title posts like others from that time (it was the base of reference for old dudes because the archive is shit on that issue as soon as the elements change in a realm), so no idea who was official and who wasn't and how long and where they may have been online

I see there was also a kate and a louie and someone refered as m&k 

The last ones I do not remember in realm6

• Like 1