R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread May #2 / June #1

1884062370_Skrmbillede2019-05-06kl_06_58_13.png.7878f32b08472e00829a37a787ce67e2.png

Just to finish the plate talk. This is the car we're talking about. It's a Tesla model R1. I'm planning to give one for my sister (I'm a millionaire).

The grafitti on the side makes it faster in dense traffic.

According to rumors (take a wild guess from where) there's no hot water in the apartment right now. If that's correct no bath scenes for the moment.

Must of course be taken with a grain of salt, as everything on the internet, not 100% sure.

21 minutes ago, northguy said:

According to rumors (take a wild guess from where) there's no hot water in the apartment right now. If that's correct no bath scenes for the moment.

Must of course be taken with a grain of salt, as everything on the internet, not 100% sure.

how will you cope if that rumor is correct LMAO.....bath scenes, if you've seen one you've seen them all!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, northguy said:

15.33  Kristy (in shorts), Alana and Mara left. If you don't like info switch to other apartments.

"If you don't like info switch to other apartments"😂.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

"If you don't like info switch to other apartments"😂.

If you've seen one negative low life, you've seen them all. Waste of energy. Some people actually likes the cam 10 etc. so therefore info.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

To be fair what one person could like other person could dislike.In this specific house only girls i enjoy watching in cam10 are Kristy,Mara and Katya.Because The showers etc are just an little part of what i can see them doing in the house,the others girls..don't care.

Ze, this was not for you. It's called re-bullying (on easy prey). Someone didn't know cams 8, 9 and 10 is there for a reason. Therefore education.

1 hour ago, northguy said:

Ze, this was not for you. It's called re-bullying (on easy prey). Someone didn't know cams 8, 9 and 10 is there for a reason. Therefore education.

Education is important,cheers north.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Education is important,cheers north.

ze, thx. You and I don't agree on some things, but you don't bully (thinking you're stronger). So you are a friend with opinions. Hats off to your behaviour, others could learn from this as kind of sharing.