R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread May #2 / June #1

Fun party last night. The guy who were trying to get sex with Kristy followed her onto the balcony, but was in the end rejected in the kitchen unmistakably.

OK to try, he took it nice, apparently a friend of sorts, it was important for Kristy to keep the friendship though she turned him down. 

Rosalie was in very good mood, think she hit on a guy in the livingroom, but he left at some point. The balcony party ended like around 5 in the morning.

The "Kristy"-guy ended up sleeping with Rosalie and tried to have sex with her too, but was rejected. Typical party for boys and girls in their 20's.

I don't like to criticize the tenants (too easy), but Alana is very passive, just looking. Not living up to her T-shirt logo "Hear me roaring", poor insecure girl.

The 4 girls really get along well, what a joy to watch, real voyeur stuff.

Mara and BF doing so fine, all they need is a pair of cuffs and then throw the key away, that is kind of forever.

Lastly Mara's bf (guitar) and Rosalie (keyboaard) as a duo: Keep on rocking, just so nice.

Sorry long post.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hep Mara is wonderful,the star of house sinse the reopening.Just do this exercise..imagine the house without her.Joe is also an good partner to her.

I think the 4 girls is like the main course, very real and fantastic chemistry. The sex is dessert. And I love dessert.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, northguy said:

I think the 4 girls is like the main course, very real and fantastic chemistry. The sex is dessert. And I love dessert.

Even though I think that you underestimate the importance of sex on a site like RLC, I also think that the girls are on a good way. 

• Like 1