R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread May #2 / June #1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Gess only Kristy and her body and  pussy really knows that..i seen girls in cam sites similar to rlc "having" an dozen crazy mega intense orgasms in half dozen minutes..others act more natural like Kristy..no mega fake exaggerated stuff..based on her very pointy nipples i would say she was enjoing in good measure.

Calle is right. Kristy never had an orgasm on RLC for nearly 4 years. Maybe some day.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, northguy said:

A roughly 30 page thread here gets 16-18.000 clicks. Don't know if the same persons clicks are additive or it's the actual number of different people.

No matter who you are, join in. Nobody will hurt you except a sick few. Somebody must like this apartment and thread out there. More positive brains are better. For me, I like this place and the persons a lot (except one, LOL).

And who are you calling "a sick few," anyone who does not agree with you? Your nasty, condescending, elitist attitude becomes more obvious everyday.  

9 hours ago, ze81 said:

"After 3 months i ll give a business report and get spanked as usual" hehe,most probraby you will,most probably😁.My personal view,taste(call whatever you want)about house it's getting less movement in topic..less real life in house,more show type things(from very long massages,to poses naked to cams,to the usual bates)basicaly they are starting to act just like many other houses in rlc,more bates and poses naked,and put creams in body..less time in house..that factor that made the house diferent when it reopen is getting lost and starting to look and feel "generic rlc deliver".In my view what will put this house is same "condition" it was before(dead basicaly😅)are two "residents"..Alana and Rosa.Kristy knew how to change important things,Mara started as strong as Kristy.And well time will put things in their proper places.If you agree we will have this exactly same talk in one year from now and see what is the situation😎.

Kami, Kaley, and Rita had too much class and self pride for what RLC has become.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami, Kaley, and Rita had too much class and self pride for what RLC has become.

😂🤣.If you want to believe in that fine.They weren't any better or worst than Kristy,Mara.

Little girly girl Rosalie decided to stay in this weekend and grace us with her presence. Is everyone as excited about this as I am ? I wonder if she received permission form mama ? she acts like a little high school girl most of the time. I wished we would have got the other ANGEL, she was always fun and sexy. 

3 out 4...…... I guess isn't that bad, much better than the previous tent builders.

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Little girly girl Rosalie decided to stay in this weekend and grace us with her presence. Is everyone as excited about this as I am ? I wonder if she received permission form mama ? she acts like a little high school girl most of the time. I wished we would have got the other ANGEL, she was always fun and sexy. 

3 out 4...…... I guess isn't that bad, much better than the previous tent builders.

Sorry, but I happen to like her---she doesn't put on any of the stupid shows and acts more like a real person IMO 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Sorry, but I happen to like her---she doesn't put on any of the stupid shows and acts more like a real person IMO 

I don't dislike Rosalie, she is just not the one I wanted from the group of Angels, and I think acts extremely childish. I am glad you like her, you can have all to yourself.

I like the shows Alana puts on its different from the other 2 at least. And she at least tried with a guy once even though he failed. Rosalie could leave and I would barely notice or care she just kind of exists.

Think house would work better with only three residents,in any case that's basicaly what the place is and the livingroom would always be available(inclusive for any guests that wanted to stay some days etc),in that regard house was better before,more guests staying in and doing even some pretty hot,cool stuff.But like things are..fat chances.Miss the ocasional Katya naught adventures.

56 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Think house would work better with only three residents,in any case that's basicaly what the place is and the livingroom would always be available(inclusive for any guests that wanted to stay some days etc),in that regard house was better before,more guests staying in and doing even some pretty hot,cool stuff.But like things are..fat chances.Miss the ocasional Katya naught adventures.

Agree should be only 3 and then the couch would always be free and could be used for guests etc.