R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread May #2 / June #1

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Step up the game is an dam bate!?Ho god..really hope this house doesn't return to old routines..showers,nude in bed,bate,vacations zzzz.For good reason house was basicaly death before the "revolution",maybe housekeeper and cleaning lady can move out to an Barca house and continue their stuff there.We need an normal roommates houses,not this crap.

If the girls do not do exactly what you want it's not "normal real life"? :huh:

22 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Step up the game is an dam bate!?Ho god..really hope this house doesn't return to old routines..showers,nude in bed,bate,vacations zzzz.For good reason house was basicaly death before the "revolution",maybe housekeeper and cleaning lady can move out to an Barca house and continue their stuff there.We need an normal roommates houses,not this crap.

So what you after from this house Ze?...Unless I'm mistaken and have misinterpreted your posts, I thought you were a fan of Kristie and Mara,...and wanted the other girls to step up  their game. Alana has now, and you're complaining...:confused:

This is the 1st time she's bated like this...it's not like B1 of B4...she might have actually felt the urge and not just thought of a big bonus...:dodgy:

• Like 1

Not to disturb the discussion, but remember Kristy 2-3 years ago doing sex undercover with no sound. Today she's a full blown sex worker. Things take time. Just for perspective.

Hello all and top of the evening to you all.

Let me start by asking a couple of questions about the Alana open bate, and I'm asking because way back in the day when someone said a girl had an open bate, it might have been open but the lighting was poor or the hand was under the panties or as Thes would say, the panties belong on the floor.  How open was it?  How good was the lighting? Where did this open bate take place....bedroom, bath tub, living room, etc. etc. etc..

Now, if I may address ze81's post.  ze81 from what i've read about his posts, wants to see all the girls hooking up with guys.  He like's to watch hetero sex and that's cool if that's what he wants.  Myself on the other hand would enjoy the girls bates so long as it's not everyday and they do it with variety.  Myself would rather watch Alana hooking up with any of the other girls in the apartment or bringing one home from a club or bar like that other girl did that time.  Myself would never want to watch a girl having sex with another guy...NEVER.  ze81 on the other hand loves to watch hetero sex and I think he was under the impression that when this apartment came back on line, that all the participants were going to be banging their brains outs and that's just not the case.  Some girls are more shy when it comes to sex, cameras or no cameras.  Some girls are easy where others are not.  Some girls actually want to feel there is something there between them and their partner.  I've never seen this Alana chick and couldn't even tell you what she looks like if my life depended on it, but she is a girl, from the sounds of it, that needs some type of love and stability in a relationship before she just dives in with some dude.  I could be way off base with her, but from what I've read that is how it sounds to me.

At any rate, if her bate today was really open, then i would have to take my hat off to her and thank her for feeling comfortable enough to bate in the open.  I will be trying to find this bate on the internet and hope I succeed.  I would like to see her bate and what she looks like!!  Congrats to you Alana for pleasing the viewers!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

So what you after from this house Ze?...Unless I'm mistaken and have misinterpreted your posts, I thought you were a fan of Kristie and Mara,...and wanted the other girls to step up  their game. Alana has now, and you're complaining...:confused:

This is the 1st time she's bated like this...it's not like B1 of B4...she might have actually felt the urge and not just thought of a big bonus...:dodgy:

House had residents like this for years,all their personal life's was done outside and we got the bates and showers,for me that isn't doing their real life in cams..is hiding an big part of their from viewers.Dont want another Kami or kaley.Dont care about step up or not the game..just want them to do all aspects of their life's in cams..and in my opinion neither Alana or Rosa does that.

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hello all and top of the evening to you all.

Let me start by asking a couple of questions about the Alana open bate, and I'm asking because way back in the day when someone said a girl had an open bate, it might have been open but the lighting was poor or the hand was under the panties or as Thes would say, the panties belong on the floor.  How open was it?  How good was the lighting? Where did this open bate take place....bedroom, bath tub, living room, etc. etc. etc..

Now, if I may address ze81's post.  ze81 from what i've read about his posts, wants to see all the girls hooking up with guys.  He like's to watch hetero sex and that's cool if that's what he wants.  Myself on the other hand would enjoy the girls bates so long as it's not everyday and they do it with variety.  Myself would rather watch Alana hooking up with any of the other girls in the apartment or bringing one home from a club or bar like that other girl did that time.  Myself would never want to watch a girl having sex with another guy...NEVER.  ze81 on the other hand loves to watch hetero sex and I think he was under the impression that when this apartment came back on line, that all the participants were going to be banging their brains outs and that's just not the case.  Some girls are more shy when it comes to sex, cameras or no cameras.  Some girls are easy where others are not.  Some girls actually want to feel there is something there between them and their partner.  I've never seen this Alana chick and couldn't even tell you what she looks like if my life depended on it, but she is a girl, from the sounds of it, that needs some type of love and stability in a relationship before she just dives in with some dude.  I could be way off base with her, but from what I've read that is how it sounds to me.

At any rate, if her bate today was really open, then i would have to take my hat off to her and thank her for feeling comfortable enough to bate in the open.  I will be trying to find this bate on the internet and hope I succeed.  I would like to see her bate and what she looks like!!  Congrats to you Alana for pleasing the viewers!!!

Let me correct an couple point Harley..i didn't expected that from reopening the girls would "banging their brains out",Just expected after the giant fail of no real life in cams by the residents that the reopening would change that..no more asexual residents that do their intimacy outside and we get to see only bates and showers stuff,and although this in part happened..with Kristy and Mara..the other two are no diferent from the two ex residents..with one or other diference.bates,sex,no sex is part of life,the problem is when they hide parts of those from viewers.Will not Congrats housekeeper at all lol.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Let me correct an couple point Harley..i didn't expected that from reopening the girls would "banging their brains out",Just expected after the giant fail of no real life in cams by the residents that the reopening would change that..no more asexual residents that do their intimacy outside and we get to see only bates and showers stuff,and although this in part happened..with Kristy and Mara..the other two are no diferent from the two ex residents..with one or other diference.bates,sex,no sex is part of life,the problem is when they hide parts of those from viewers.Will not Congrats housekeeper at all lol.

OK, that's fair for what you were expecting and what you were hoping for.  Unfortunately, that's just not how it is with 95% of the participants on RLC because it's a posh cam site and they all have their role in keeping the door open, if you know what I mean.  It will never be real life because they know they are being watched by a very large audience.  The only time you would get real life is if the people were being spied upon without their consent and you know as well as I, that is illegal.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OK, that's fair for what you were expecting and what you were hoping for.  Unfortunately, that's just not how it is with 95% of the participants on RLC because it's a posh cam site and they all have their role in keeping the door open, if you know what I mean.  It will never be real life because they know they are being watched by a very large audience.  The only time you would get real life is if the people were being spied upon without their consent and you know as well as I, that is illegal.

It's only ilegal if the people are caught😈.....or maybe not hehe.Any place in rlc can be real life(in the limits that shows,scrips,attract viewers etc permit),an roomates place could have three,four residents doing their life's in cams,in the house,Seems an perfectly  possible thing even in Rlc "special" world.My feeling is that part of viewers(and they are on their right)want the house and residents to do exactly what the ex residents did..that would doom the place(just like it did the first time)after 100 bates,1000 showers,450vacations people will stop caring and place will be down.But well is tastes.Anyone is free to agree or desagree with me,and can express that werever Da fok they feel like,tastes is like fruits..some like oranges others prefer kamquat.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

It's only ilegal if the people are caught😈.....or maybe not hehe.Any place in rlc can be real life(in the limits that shows,scrips,attract viewers etc permit),an roomates could have three,four residents doing their life's in cams,in the house,Seems and perfectly possible thing.My feeling is that part of viewers(and they are on their right)want the house and residents to do exactly what the ex residents did..that would doom the place(just like it did the first time)after 100 bates,1000 showers,450vacations people will stop caring and place will be down.But well is tastes.Anyone is free to agree to agree or desagree with me,and can express that werever Da fok they feel like,tastes is like fruits..some like oranges others prefer kamquat.

that is very true and I think that is what a lot of CC members forget.  you could pole 10 people from all over the world that watch RLC about what they like or don't like and you would get 10 different answers.  Everybody is looking for something different out of RLC and I honestly don't believe there would be that many that like the exact same thing out of thousands of people that watch the RLC Internet TV Show.......RITS for short lol.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Alan's was totally unexpected Sergio...her 1st real open bate, so I don't think your theory stands up there...😉

mine was a joke, knowing how fast I am in RLC, I don't think they can program such a perfect thing, as far as Alana is concerned, I'm also a supporter, I think RLC asked him to honor the contract

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

House had residents like this for years,all their personal life's was done outside and we got the bates and showers,for me that isn't doing their real life in cams..is hiding an big part of their from viewers.Dont want another Kami or kaley.Dont care about step up or not the game..just want them to do all aspects of their life's in cams..and in my opinion neither Alana or Rosa does that.

Sorry my friend...you've confused me. I'd prefer them to go about their normal life too...so are you saying this bate was a show? I don't. I believe she did it because she wanted to. But I agree a lot of their real life goes on outside the house, but, for me, there is very little false shit in R1...

• Like 1