R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread May #2 / June #1

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I take it that they got the good looks over you in your family then Harley...😉

LOL there is only one sister in my family and she is very pretty, all the rest of us are men and also a good looking bunch.  We came from good stock as they say.  My dad, god rest his sole, was for ever beating the women off himself which caused my mom who was a very classy lady to develop thick skin or else she would have been a serial killer of women throwing themselves at my dad.  It made for an interesting upbringing........trust me!!

• Like 1

I liked the party a lot. The guy who tried to get sex didn't succeed, that's life. Now a couple of days without "action". For me that's ok, life isn't a miracle everyday, but just sometimes. We must be humble about what life treats us with, future is bright, things will happen in real life, which we didn't expect.

If you don't agree, don't pay.

Bonus info. The carplate with "R1 forever" is 9 letters/numbers. Only 7 is allowed in my (shitty- RLC negative) country. If I can't get it on my car, the only other option is a tattoo. I have to go in some kind of thinking tank to solve the problem. LOL

On 5/14/2019 at 2:23 PM, northguy said:

Agree Calle. But this is Russia. The orthodox church (enemy of sex) has returned after the Sovjet Union finished. Part of that is a macho culture, where the satisfaction of women doesn't exist. Kristy's BF seems to part of that culture, he doesn't know about sex. Bottom line she with her looks and qualities could do much better. But is she smart enough to go for that? Can she overcome her sexual issues, with a better guy? BF cooks for her, so is this serious? Kids? Hope not. We'll see.

The Orthodox Church's interference is unnecessary .... Or the Orthodox Church is against liberal politics and sexual perversion ... but to interfere with it because of Stefan is a complete demagogy. I am an Orthodox Christian and nobody has forbidden me to satisfy a woman ....

4 hours ago, northguy said:

I liked the party a lot. The guy who tried to get sex didn't succeed, that's life. Now a couple of days without "action". For me that's ok, life isn't a miracle everyday, but just sometimes. We must be humble about what life treats us with, future is bright, things will happen in real life, which we didn't expect.

If you don't agree, don't pay.

Bonus info. The carplate with "R1 forever" is 9 letters/numbers. Only 7 is allowed in my (shitty- RLC negative) country. If I can't get it on my car, the only other option is a tattoo. I have to go in some kind of thinking tank to solve the problem. LOL

Problem solved

R1 4ever

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I like R1 4HOS much better.....it has a better zing to it 🙂

I don't get it unless the s is pronounced like a z 😏

But that would maybe apply to some of the B apartments and maybe R2:dodgy:

• Like 1

I don't like tattoos. The solutions for carplate are evidens of the fact that more brains are better then one. 

Appears we have our own orthodox religion called R1. I'll be a dedicated follower.

• Like 1