R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread May #2 / June #1

Die Wohnungen von RLC die nicht freie Cameras haben sollten hier auch keine seiten für Bilder und Videos haben da es ja so wie so nicht gezeigt werden dürfen weil  jeder da mit rechen muss das er gesperrt wirt oder seine Mitgliedschaft verliert also weg da mit . ist meine Meinung    

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Appears this thread should be renamed the " Ze and North " thread.:cool:

Hehe.The threat still would have one more person than before..you know..Ridge "all by myself" past threat😁.

About the apartment. It's NOT a penthouse. OK it's high up, but if you look at the RLC plan for cams, you see it's a corner flat with windows to 2 sides.

In fact it appears there are likely 4 floors above it, and likely 8 apartments in all on this particular floor. The important thing is, that whoever misinformed, that this was a penthouse, left the impression, that it was very expensive, which is not the case. It's an ordinary apartment, though in Moscow not that cheap.

On 5/22/2019 at 9:30 AM, moos54 said:

i love Alana and Rosalie ❤️

this is my thread too now 😂

Dear Moderator, I so agree, love the girls too. This is not a thread gone from Solo Master Ridgerunner to Ze and North (me), everybody should join without getting hammered by negative bullies, who don't accept diversity in culture. Maybe we could even have some fun, though R1 basically is a very serious cult.

59 minutes ago, northguy said:

Dear Moderator, I so agree, love the girls too. This is not a thread gone from Solo Master Ridgerunner to Ze and North (me), everybody should join without getting hammered by negative bullies, who don't accept diversity in culture. Maybe we could even have some fun, though R1 basically is a very serious cult.

A roughly 30 page thread here gets 16-18.000 clicks. Don't know if the same persons clicks are additive or it's the actual number of different people.

No matter who you are, join in. Nobody will hurt you except a sick few. Somebody must like this apartment and thread out there. More positive brains are better. For me, I like this place and the persons a lot (except one, LOL).

23 minutes ago, northguy said:

A roughly 30 page thread here gets 16-18.000 clicks. Don't know if the same persons clicks are additive or it's the actual number of different people.

No matter who you are, join in. Nobody will hurt you except a sick few. Somebody must like this apartment and thread out there. More positive brains are better. For me, I like this place and the persons a lot (except one, LOL).

To be honest their house topic is getting slower movement as days pass.PS..the one you like more in house is no doubths The might Kristy boyfriend😁.

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

To be honest their house topic is getting slower movement as days pass.PS..the one you like more in house is no doubths The might Kristy boyfriend😁.

You are so sharp. You have to be in front of 16.000 - 18.000 viewers, just for our two brains. Maybe we should get payed? LOL

The slow thing is probably because things are more routines now. After 3 months I'll give a business report, and get spanked as  usual. Looking forward to that, also a kind of routine. The cavemen will come to the surface as usual.

• Upvote 1