R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread May #2 / June #1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Maybe If we are lucky she will use it tonight 🙂

she can if she wants 🙂 it's alana unboxed the dildo but it's maybe rosalie bought this dildo for her,

for the moment the red dildo is on the table in the living room

Alana is playing her high school girly girl games again with this guy that she keeps inviting over. so she can give blue balls time after time. The dude should tell Alana to FO. I have had enough of your shit already.

It's just an cheap ass tactic to get views for long time(and its working based on the thumbs),she and him did this prior,tomorrow she will be out most of day..then she will use the dido to bate next week and after and after.We "got rid" of Kami and kaley but sadly we got Alana and Rosa for their place.Show worhwile of Barca places.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

It's just an cheap ass tactic to get views for long time(and its working based on the thumbs),she and him did this prior,tomorrow she will be out most of day..then she will use the dido to bate next week and after and after.We "got rid" of Kami and kaley but sadly we got Alana and Rosa for their place.Show worhwile of Barca places.

But Kami and Kaley are not gone. They still live in your brain, you can't keep from complaining about them.:tongue:

• Like 2

Do you think this guy is more than just a friend ? I mean if it was her bf why does she not let him sleep in bed with her? Not saying they should have sex but at least let him sleep with her.

She did the same last time he was over, that time he tried to sneak into bed with her but she told him no and send him back to the sofa.

57 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But Kami and Kaley are not gone. They still live in your brain, you can't keep from complaining about them.:tongue:

Wish i could send tons of flowers but sadly I am not boyfriend of any of the two.........😇.