R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread May #2 / June #1

42 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Do you think this guy is more than just a friend ? I mean if it was her bf why does she not let him sleep in bed with her? Not saying they should have sex but at least let him sleep with her.

She did the same last time he was over, that time he tried to sneak into bed with her but she told him no and send him back to the sofa.

If not mistaken he is the same dude she hanjob for hours in kitchen,then in livingroom..then they had sex for a couple minutes in her bed.Regard this night was just like before and expected..nothing happened..check.Tomorrow she will be out most of day..we will see later today.The dildo instead of "boyfriend" in the house..we will see next week.

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

If not mistaken he is the same dude she hanjob for hours in kitchen,then in livingroom..then they had sex for a couple minutes in her bed.Regard this night was just like before and expected..nothing happened..check.Tomorrow she will be out most of day..we will see later today.The dildo instead of "boyfriend" in the house..we will see next week.

Did i miss something, or do you mean the events before the restart?

7 hours ago, Fagen said:

Do you think this guy is more than just a friend ? I mean if it was her bf why does she not let him sleep in bed with her? Not saying they should have sex but at least let him sleep with her.

She did the same last time he was over, that time he tried to sneak into bed with her but she told him no and send him back to the sofa.

Yesterday, at least, they didn't look like a couple. It's strange how much her behaviour has changed since the restart. 

It's been almost three months since Rosalie and Alana are in the cast and and I wonder if we'll ever see anything more by the two. It could end up like it did with Kamila, who tricked RLC for years. 

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yesterday, at least, they didn't look like a couple. It's strange how much her behaviour has changed since the restart. 

It's been almost three months since Rosalie and Alana are in the cast and and I wonder if we'll ever see anything more by the two. It could end up like it did with Kamila, who tricked RLC for years. 

Same I dont remember seeing that, but if she had sex with him for few minutes in her bed then it must have been after the restart when she joined the project.

6 hours ago, Alladino said:

I would rather watch Kamila and Kaley do absolutely nothing than watch anyone of these three new girls do anything.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I would rather watch Kamila and Kaley do absolutely nothing than watch anyone of these three new girls do anything.

Opinions Vary, I for one am so glad they finally gave Kami the boot and showed her the door, but Kaley and freeloader could have stayed I guess.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Opinions Vary, I for one am so glad they finally gave Kami the boot and showed her the door, but Kaley and freeloader could have stayed I guess.

Kami and Kaley are gone and the people who wanted them gone have the tenants they asked for, so why the need to continue attacking Kami and Kaley?  The truth is that without Kami/Kristy this apartment would not exist. The Kami haters should now be happy with this apartment, but all I hear is bitching and complaining about two of the new tenants. 

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami and Kaley are gone and the people who wanted them gone have the tenants they asked for, so why the need to continue attacking Kami and Kaley?  The truth is that without Kami/Kristy this apartment would not exist. The Kami haters should now be happy with this apartment, but all I hear is bitching and complaining about two of the new tenants. 

I didn't attack Kami, I simply showed gratification that they finally got rid of her. You are the one with problem, and continue to come here and to a thread you don't care about. Honestly Ridgerunner aka Bobz Why ?

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The same reason you post in this thread about your love for them despite this thread not being about them. If you can post about how great they were people are allowed to bash them as well. Even though I like Alana more than most I can see how some would dislike her and Rosalie's name on the apartment is a joke Katya/freeloader spent more time there.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Alladino said:

Nop,after the restart of house,Alana was i think with this same dude,all night teasing,handjob for hours in kitchen,livingroom,then they gone to bed and had sex for an couple minutes.My opinion about Alana and Rosa was that they decided to go other route..the "show" girls route,no sex in cams,just bing naked in cams,some bates..the rest of things(just like the prior two ex residents that won't say their names or Ridge will kill me hehe)is done outside,indeed looks more and more This two are fallowing same route.

Just now, super134 said:

The same reason you post in this thread about your love for them despite this thread not being about them. If you can post about how great they were people are allowed to bash them as well. Even though I like Alana more than most I can see how some would dislike her and Rosalie's name on the apartment is a joke Katya/freeloader spent more time there.

I say nothing about Kami and Kaley on here until someone bashes them, so you've got it backwards. What I am saying is that they are gone, so shut up about them and I will shut up about them. Fair enough? 

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

I say nothing about Kami and Kaley on here until someone bashes them, so you've got it backwards. What I am saying is that they are gone, so shut up about them and I will shut up about them. Fair enough? 

You have to understand they were residents of this house,and lot of people when tiking of giving bad exemple of what they don't want for the house the best way to show that is giving the exemple of them..honestly hope they are happy and having an good life,that doesn't invalidate using their exemple to show what shouldn't happen to this house that almost took the place down..having the same feeling Regard Rosa and Alana,they seem to also starting to do most of their life's outside(just like the two ex residents),don't wish the house to return to old crap nothing.