R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread May #2 / June #1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Because he's looking for any and every excuse to continue to talk about Kami, and to shit talk the other girls for not being Kami.

I did hope the I'm leaving with Kamilla stuff he was talking about would happen. At this point it just derails the threads needlessly.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, super134 said:

I did hope the I'm leaving with Kamilla stuff he was talking about would happen. At this point it just derails the threads needlessly.

Negative comments about a person who is no longer a tenant also "derails the thread needlessly."   I only comment about Kami when someone makes a comment about her that I feel is unfair and unnecessary.

11 hours ago, super134 said:

You claim to be unsubscribed and don't care about anyone in this apt why are you monitoring this thread defending people long since gone? Makes zero sense unless you just want to argue with people.

Super, you're spot on. It's obvious, that some people disagree/think like totally opposite, that's totally OK, but the bad langue is negative for the thread. There are so many cultures out there, we are all influencing each other, that's kind of interesting conversations, thx internet. But it's too easy to be negative and trying to "own" the thread here. See through it, and join in. Many likes this place, at least I do. For me it's worth the pay.

2 hours ago, northguy said:

Follow up on previous post. My good friend ze and I post a lot here, actually I kind of think totally different from ze, but we can talk anyways, thx ze.

No need to thanks north,as long there is mutual respect the rest is pure personal tastes,if we all liked the same things or agree with everything the world would be an extremely boring place.cheers.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, northguy said:

Super, you're spot on. It's obvious, that some people disagree/think like totally opposite, that's totally OK, but the bad langue is negative for the thread. There are so many cultures out there, we are all influencing each other, that's kind of interesting conversations, thx internet. But it's too easy to be negative and trying to "own" the thread here. See through it, and join in. Many likes this place, at least I do. For me it's worth the pay.

But calling someone "American white trash" is not negative for the thread,right?

16 minutes ago, tito216 said:

Este novio de Maracuya no tiene casa? Ya cansa de verlo todos los días en el apartamento 🤬🤬 Deja respirar a las chicas cansino!!!!!!!!!!!

He passes days without appearing in house,it's her boyfriend,crazy bastard wants to stay,be with his girl!Let the girls be alone and put their shows,que no son cansinossss!

On culture differences. Elections over here in Europe. The superstar got the largest crowds here about global warming in the future(not to get to political), and wan the election overall. Bonus info she was from Sweden, age 16. The girls are coming over here. Go girls.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Él pasa días sin aparecer en casa, es su novio, loco bastardo quiere permanecer, estar con su chica! Deje que las chicas estén solos y pusieron sus espectáculos, Que No cansinossss hijo!

A mi este tipo no me gusta, di mi opinión, respeto la de los demas.