R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread May #2 / June #1

4 minutes ago, northguy said:

RLC didn't make that decision, Kristy chose the girls, and RLC accepted. It's Kristy's apartment with her friends.

In the end it's still RLC's choice who they want to have in this apartment, Kristy just put a word in for them and asked if they could join I think.

Hehe,Mara and Boyfriend have all the skills to be acrobats,so much crazy sex position,very nice and sometimes beyound sexy.Great blowjobs by Mara and Kristy,can't decide who girl does it better..i like how kris deeptroat,But Mara also goes all deep but makes an big big mess and is kinda hot.Was hard to decide what couple to fallow😅.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,Mara and Boyfriend have all the skills to be acrobats,so much crazy sex position,very nice and sometimes beyound sexy.Great blowjobs by Mara and Kristy,can't decide who girl does it better..i like how kris deeptroat,But Mara also goes all deep but makes an big big mess and is kinda hot.Was hard to decide what couple to fallow😅.

Kristy is getting better in oral sex and she would deserve a BF who could satisfy her. She has now sex with this dude who breaths through his tongue and wants always to jerk off by himself and cum on Kristy´s breast (I guess she no more allows cum on face) How long will she last? Or maybe she cannot imagine any better?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, northguy said:

I find it strange, that Kristy's bf jerks off in direction of her pussy, without thinking of risk of pregnancy. Doesn't he care?

I think he always jerks off on Kristy´s breast, making Kristy suck his balls. Some kind of a pervert.

• Like 1

Just now, Calle said:

Kristy is getting better in oral sex and she would deserve a BF who could satisfy her. She has now sex with this dude who breaths through his tongue and wants always to jerk off by himself and cum on Kristy´s breast (I guess she no more allows cum on face) How long will she last? Or maybe she cannot imagine any better?

"With this dude who breathes through his tongue" hehe.Gess as long as they like one another they will stay togheter,Personaly as long as they share with us i am fine,even the dude being kinda creepy sometimes.😅.

7 minutes ago, northguy said:

I find it strange, that Kristy's bf jerks off in direction of her pussy, without thinking of risk of pregnancy. Doesn't he care?

They always use condoms right?So she probably not taking the pill,indeed is strange and kinds risky,or maybe they use condoms and she uses pill at same time.

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They always use condoms right?So she probably not taking the pill,indeed is strange and kinds risky,or maybe they use condoms and she uses pill at same time.

Back in I think january the condom disappeared. After a long search they found it in Kristy's pussy, it had come off. Point is she really gave him a hard talk, meaning getting pregnant was a threat to her. She doesn't take the pill I guess. An abortion is not something any girl takes lightly.

• Like 1