R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread May #2 / June #1

Did anyone catch up on Kristy and Boy Toy on the Living Room couch before they went to bed.  Before I went out there was no one home.  When I returned home which was like 40 minutes later and checked the apartment Kristy was picking up what looked like a belt that had possibly tied around her wrists.  Both she and Toy Boy did not look happy and he still had an erection.  Next thing Kristy was in the kitchen and he came in with what looked like cum on the front of his shorts. (I think). Next thing they were in bed asleep. No sex????  Can anyone fill in the pieces.  Many thanks

7 hours ago, oscaraus said:

Did anyone catch up on Kristy and Boy Toy on the Living Room couch before they went to bed.  Before I went out there was no one home.  When I returned home which was like 40 minutes later and checked the apartment Kristy was picking up what looked like a belt that had possibly tied around her wrists.  Both she and Toy Boy did not look happy and he still had an erection.  Next thing Kristy was in the kitchen and he came in with what looked like cum on the front of his shorts. (I think). Next thing they were in bed asleep. No sex????  Can anyone fill in the pieces.  Many thanks

They had sex on the couch, Kristy got the shot in mouth and clean him with the tongue afterwards. Replay 01:12:50

• Like 2

8 hours ago, oscaraus said:

Correction to the good Carlsen. She did not take the shot in the mouth, she won't. But correct, she did BJ after the shot, and thats a big joy for the guy.

You're right about the belt, it was fixed on her hands at some point, kind of like cuffs. The session was essentially the same as always.

History: I've seen once in january, where he succeeded to load cum in her mouth (seen from then Kailey's room cam), she went straight to the bathroom, spitting the cum out and clearly cursing. She doesn't like it for some reason, actually none of the 4 girls does as far as I know. Most of their sessions end with this disagreement of the ending for him. They don't talk about it apparently, just pushes in opposite directions. Replay is not cheap, but allows you to catch up and pick up, whats going on. Hope this was helpful oscaraus, though you're in the other end of the world. LOL

1 hour ago, northguy said:

Got a PM I think. Can't get it to work, born in the previous century, so difficult for me. Sorry, don't know, help me out if it's important. Rest of you sorry for this.

Press the message icon in right top of screen,it will take you to your messages,received and send ones.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Positive..katyla is there😍.Negative..cleaning lady and housekeeper also there zzzzzz😐.

Sorry ze. Thought this for your chance for a dosis of internet-heroin. LOL

Under maintanence. For quite some time the cams have been very slow, maybe that's gonna be better? I've seen Kristy trying to fix something in the bathroom, where the connection to RLC-servers are located. On the wall to the right of cam 8.