R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread May #2 / June #1

Used to love Kristy, hottest body on here (except maybe Leora).  Not so much with new bf.  Think i just miss the old crew, i know i am in the minority here.  Would love to see the blond on the couch with new camera angles.  Anyway don't post here much, just frustrated with RLC in general.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, cronus said:

This apartment is a waste of time.  brink back the previous residents.

It sounds like it is a waste of time to me.  if I was a member, i would much rather watch Kamila do nothing than any of the girls that are currently listed in this apartment.  I love Kristy to death but she is very boring.  As for cunya and alana and the rest of the girls, boring....boring....boring!!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, cronus said:

This apartment is a waste of time.  brink back the previous residents.

Tastes.If you enjoy that type of "no real life" in cams you have the other roommates "house",No sex,tons of vacations,girls doing absolutely nothing..enjoy that.

Just now, Sergio said:

RLC has the perfect timekeepers, first Leora's masturbation, to follow Jane, as soon as it's over, Alana, who knows what the next will be

Alan's was totally unexpected Sergio...her 1st real open bate, so I don't think your theory stands up there...😉

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sergio said:

RLC has the perfect timekeepers, first Leora's masturbation, to follow Jane, as soon as it's over, Alana, who knows what the next will be

well timed and organized 🙂 

36 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Alan's was totally unexpected Sergio...her 1st real open bate, so I don't think your theory stands up there...😉

*2nd....She had another one 10 days ago or so on the couch...It was unexpected and didn't involve handcuffs or masks

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Beautiful bate Alana ❤️...thank you for sharing that with us. We're just waiting for Rosa to step up to the plate now 

Step up the game is an dam bate!?Ho god..really hope this house doesn't return to old routines..showers,nude in bed,bate,vacations zzzz.For good reason house was basicaly death before the "revolution",maybe housekeeper and cleaning lady can move out to an Barca house and continue their stuff there.We need an normal roommates houses,not this crap.