B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #2

17 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I think I said this the last time she was there but Karina really reminds me of  Taylor Schilling from Orange is the New Black.

i love you luv GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

She really does....Hmmm I actually think I have seen Taylor the borderline Hollywood star get a lot more intimate than Karina ever did 😀...

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

$100.00 says they are going to B3........any takers?  It will be just like I said, the Almira & Chris show!!

I wouldn't rule that out but right now Amalia and Chris aren't there and Mike and Blair don't seem to be ready for company right now.

I thought maybe B1 but Pam and Daniela are still recovering from last night.

24 minutes ago, zzakary said:

Well, I just went around B2, no trace of Monica... :biggrin:

ASide

SOOOOOOOOOOOFIE...:heart:

ASide II

@Sexytreach

Sofie's choice for B2 configuration...

With my agreement of course...:biggrin:

Karina and Amira are part of the Sofie's girl crew...

Like Serafima is...

or Naomi...

I knew this news brought you a lot of joy...I too am happy Sofie is back

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

$100.00 says they are going to B3........any takers?  It will be just like I said, the Almira & Chris show!!

I think I will take that bet Harley, they took a couple of plastic cups out of the drawer. my guess is a walk on the Beach

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

I wouldn't rule that out but right now Amalia and Chris aren't there and Mike and Blair don't seem to be ready for company right now.

I thought maybe B1 but Pam and Daniela are still recovering from last night.

lol the subs lost in many ways with Pam and Daniela last night and today. they didn't get to see the sex they had after they left and now they are still recovering from it.....which I assume you mean by sleeping because there is no talk about the girls themselves doing anything!

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I think I will take that bet Harley, they took a couple of plastic cups out of the drawer. my guess is a walk on the Beach

i didn't here the plastic cups part lol.....wtg forum, you cost me $100.00!!  oh well, i have it, now how do i get it to you lol.

lol the subs lost in many ways with Pam and Daniela last night and today. they didn't get to see the sex they had after they left and now they are still recovering from it.....which I assume you mean by sleeping because there is no talk about the girls themselves doing anything!

Yes.  I meant sleeping.

However Pam just got up.

Also Amalia is back at B3 now as well.

i didn't here the plastic cups part lol.....wtg forum, you cost me $100.00!!  oh well, i have it, now how do i get it to you lol.

Just send me some deer jerky and sausage ok  😉

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

Yes.  I meant sleeping.

However Pam just got up.

Also Amalia is back at B3 now as well.

so that means that Chris will be bringing them to B3......one on each arm!!  i will be very disappointed in myself if this doesn't happen lol

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Just send me some deer jerky and sausage ok  😉

LOL i think i'd rather send you the $100.00

there is a lot of work that goes into the jerky and sausage making and it's worth way more than a $100.00,  plus I have saved so much money over the past 2 years that $100.00 wouldn't even make a dent in my piggy bank 🙂