B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #2

2 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

There is no chance of that happening.....I would agree Sofie can be a bit of a tease sometimes but she did some nice things last time she was here....Didn't particularly like what she did to Monica but other than that...She's aces

it's all good if you like her or anybody else for that matter, i didn't really care for her from the first time she was here.  now that i don't watch anymore, it really doesn't matter.  some will like her and some won't, that's just how it is.

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

I telling you sofie will be most of the time in top cams I am almost sure of that

Sadly any naked girl layed in bed,posing for it is enought to garanty top cams,being Sophie or any other girl in site.We seen that very well with the twins.They don't need to be themselfs or try to do things naturally,they just need to disconnect from their life's for three,four months and enter Barca show mode.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And the dressing as little school girls,and the cups,mugs paintings ..with Sophie arrived there are no limits,no bounds,will be the Barca shows at their best,can't wait to watch her layed in bed naked,with legs up,legs down,putting the cream,Will be glorious!

it should make for some amusing reading, i will give you that much lol.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

don't forget the photoshoots and chocolate rubdowns lol.......what a joke!

we know already the program before the start with her: body painting, chocolate ,massage, masturbation everydays but with a bad angle for make sure we can't see good her pussy, bring a guy with a blue balls at the end etc...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Neither of them were there very long the first time and I believe they both left because of Sera.

Now that Sera is not there they are getting a second chance.

Oh yes...Serafima fell out with Amira and Karina got caught in the crossfire....There is a chance they might bump into Serafima again seeing how she's good friends with Sofie...

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it's all good if you like her or anybody else for that matter, i didn't really care for her from the first time she was here.  now that i don't watch anymore, it really doesn't matter.  some will like her and some won't, that's just how it is.

That's true.

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

we know already the program before the start with her: body painting, chocolate ,massage, masturbation everydays but with a bad angle for make sure we can't see good her pussy, bring a guy with a blue balls at the end etc...

exactly!!

2 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Oh yes...Serafima fell out with Amira and Karina got caught in the crossfire....There is a chance they might bump into Serafima again seeing how she's good friends with Sofie...

that is true.....let the games begin!!