B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #2

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

it make me laught to see her come back again, it will be very funny to read camcaps during the next months

it's always fun to read CC, you really get to know the likes and dislikes in taste for these girls with people on this forum.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Personaly Sophie is the biggest desappointment i could have after the twins leaved,we had four months of cold,meticulous shows,would be great to see normal stuff in b2 again,but Sophie means imediatly more of the same.Rlc who will be next after Sophie leaves!?Lola?😅.

wouldn't it be great to see normal stuff on RLC at all?  you don't have to answer that, it's a rhetorical question lol.

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

it make me laught to see her come back again, it will be very funny to read camcaps during the next months

They need to do the all might reunion!How about this...Twins,Sophie and Lola all at same time in b2 for four months!supreme victoryyy!devil GIF.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Personaly Sophie is the biggest desappointment i could have after the twins leaved,we had four months of cold,meticulous shows,would be great to see normal stuff in b2 again,but Sophie means imediatly more of the same.Rlc who will be next after Sophie leaves!?Lola?😅.

Normal stuff, hmm I guess is fine as long as the girl is pretty or hot lol like Serafirma I don't mind she never do any show. No way I am paying that amount just to see some plain looking girl all dressed surfing on phone all day, did some cooking, watch tv and go to bed with the 3 mins cellulit shower show. Like they should have given the nice room to Grace instead of Selma or Karla in the other apt.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

They need to do the all might reunion!How about this...Twins,Sophie and Lola all at same time in b2 for four months!supreme victoryyy!devil GIF.

YES , that will save me a lot of trouble to keep track of multiple apts.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

wouldn't it be great to see normal stuff on RLC at all?  you don't have to answer that, it's a rhetorical question lol.

Harley you know how it's says..normal stuff..in Latin?..............Sophie😍😁.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

to heck with that Ze,  how about they dump all the apartments and the house, buy a hotel and join all the rooms together and have every participant come back for one big reunion.  you would never have to switch from apt to apt to house and then back to apt, all you would have to do is switch rooms.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

to heck with that Ze,  how about they dump all the apartments and the house, buy a hotel and join all the rooms together and have every participant come back for one big reunion.  you would never have to switch from apt to apt to house and then back to apt, all you would have to do is switch rooms.

it would be like watching an ant farm lol.

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

it would be like watching an ant farm lol.

plus when they sleep they would all sleep at the same time allowing the subs to get more rest as well.  the subs could set their clocks by them.......not that some of them don't already hehe.