B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #2

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

I think nora is still the manager of the barca girls apartments

perhaps, it seems to me that she is more attentive to being a model and an actress, but she certainly does not refuse a good salary

There she is..the loved Sophie😂.After the show twins This Sophie is the best big show girl rlc have..will stay for th max time of course,get ready for meticulous poses in bed,and the rest of usual crap shows.Rip B2.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

There she is..the loved Sophie😂.After the show twins This Sophie is the best big show girl rlc have..will stay for th max time of course,get ready for meticulous poses in bed,and the rest of usual crap shows.Rip B2.

Ooh god I remember last time she stayed forever, waited so long for her to leave.

• Like 1

Just now, Fagen said:

Ooh god I remember last time she stayed forever, waited so long for her to leave.

And we gona have that "torment" again my friend,rlc absolutely love girls like her,will be very longgg months in b2,after three,four months of twins nothing better than three,four months of Sophie hehe.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Actualy Gina did a lot of solo shows after the twins left and she moved into their room, I mean a lot more regular show with toy etc. Not sure why but nevermind that, now Sofie is here. So much disappointments in the new participants lately in RLC, this definitely brings me some comfort.There are other big show ( kinda ) girls but they ugly or overweight ( with exception to Leora I guess ), rlc probably trying to cater for all taste. That reminds me something, Erika reminds me very much of Leora years ago in the old apartment, wonder if they related.

8 minutes ago, firewall said:

two big suitcase for sofie, seems she is readdy for stay 120 days again 😁

i feel sorry for anyone that wanted to see Sofie come back.  haven't you seen enough of this girl!!!  now she brings in her 120 day stay allotment of suitcases, wow.....i'm sure she will be a slut on camera this time around!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i feel sorry for anyone that wanted to see Sofie come back.  haven't you seen enough of this girl!!!  now she brings in her 120 day stay allotment of suitcases, wow.....i'm sure she will be a slut on camera this time around!!

it make me laught to see her come back again, it will be very funny to read camcaps during the next months

• Like 2

1 minute ago, trulyrlc said:

Actualy Gina did a lot of solo shows after the twins left and she moved into their room, I mean a lot more regular show with toy etc. Not sure why but nevermind that, now Sofie is here. So much disappointments in the new participants lately in RLC, this definitely brings me some comfort.

Personaly Sophie is the biggest desappointment i could have after the twins leaved,we had four months of cold,meticulous shows,would be great to see normal stuff in b2 again,but Sophie means imediatly more of the same.Rlc who will be next after Sophie leaves!?Lola?😅.