B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #2

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

to heck with that Ze,  how about they dump all the apartments and the house, buy a hotel and join all the rooms together and have every participant come back for one big reunion.  you would never have to switch from apt to apt to house and then back to apt, all you would have to do is switch rooms.

That's sounds absolutely delightful my friend.We need The all star,show crap cast united,joined,creating rlc shows 24h per day.An hotel with big bedrooms and big beds..big ballet moves in bed,Legs well opened in air,their prestine naked virgin bodies,Fuck..already crying of emotion,long live Barca show girlssss!Hope might Sophie brings back the body paintings shows..not enought of those in rlc.

• Like 1

SHIT looks like Sophie is moving in for the summer, as long as "The Feather Queen" is around it will be geometry at it best. All about angles. Trigonometry the triangulation in reference to the camera and placement and position proportions.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

That's sounds absolutely delightful my friend.We need The all star,show crap cast united,joined,creating rlc shows 24h per day.An hotel with big bedrooms and big beds..big ballet moves in bed,Legs well opened in air,their prestine naked virgin bodies,Fuck..already crying of emotion,long live Barca show girlssss!Hope might Sophie brings back the body paintings shows..not enought of those in rlc.

don't forget the photoshoots and chocolate rubdowns lol.......what a joke!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

SHIT looks like Sophie is moving in for the summer, as long as "The Feather Queen" is around it will be geometry at it best. All about angles.

absolutely the best post of how it's going to be Thes!!  Although, this time around i bet her angles will be straight at the camera......just a hunch I have.  you will also see her with a guy having sex this time around i'm sure.  it should or could be interesting, you just never know with RLC and their stable of girls!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

of course......you are correct, i forgot about that.  however, even he has bound to be tired of her by now lol.

There is no chance of that happening.....I would agree Sofie can be a bit of a tease sometimes but she did some nice things last time she was here....Didn't particularly like what she did to Monica but other than that...She's aces

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

don't forget the photoshoots and chocolate rubdowns lol.......what a joke!

And the dressing as little school girls,and the cups,mugs paintings ..with Sophie arrived there are no limits,no bounds,will be the Barca shows at their best,can't wait to watch her layed in bed naked,with legs up,legs down,putting the cream,Will be glorious!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Can someone help me understand something......Why are Amira and Karina back so quickly???

i wish i could help you but I can't.  your answer will have to come from someone that followed their last stay.  i hope you get your answer!!  i will say what I believe but it doesn't matter because i don't watch the dog and pony show any longer.  hell, i haven't even seen a thumbnail in over 2 years lol.  good luck!!

4 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Can someone help me understand something......Why are Amira and Karina back so quickly???

Neither of them were there very long the first time and I believe they both left because of Sera.

Now that Sera is not there they are getting a second chance.

• Like 2