Donna & Steve Chat Topic #1 May 16-June 10 2019

23 hours ago, firewall said:

I remember when thomas was with vanessa it took 6 months before he start fuck her without cover so we have time

the guests were the most interesting thing about that apt and they were not that interesting

On 5/18/2019 at 2:34 PM, StnCld316 said:

I didn't see that part of the Video.  The one I seen was when the Landlord entered with the Police and everyone was quickly packing their stuff and left.

Emmett is right I saw this guy forcing himself on this girl and she tried to resist but he was stronger.  Next the cops arrived and the whole house was shut down!

17 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If people want to talk about his past then there is a Topic to do it in.  That was the Point of the Post.

This is a newer Apartment and the Conversation is about this Apartment and not what Transpired in the past.

Ok,i Just think because he is the same then some talks directly or indirectly  be about him in last stayed.But will only talk about the "new" Steve then.

19 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If people want to talk about his past then there is a Topic to do it in.  That was the Point of the Post.

This is a newer Apartment and the Conversation is about this Apartment and not what Transpired in the past.

No one would discuss the old apartment if the new one didn't exist. because his past allows us to say something about him that will most likely have relevance again for this place.

Just look how similar the first days are. It may easily be that the two of them hide their sex life from the camera for months. Just like he did already in the past. 

I do not know, why RLC brought him back, but I think it's a mistake and it's only because of the past. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

No one would discuss the old apartment if the new one didn't exist. because his past allows us to say something about him that will most likely have relevance again for this place.

Just look how similar the first days are. It may easily be that the two of them hide their sex life from the camera for months. Just like he did already in the past. 

I do not know, why RLC brought him back, but I think it's a mistake and it's only because of the past. 

I agree

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Alladino said:

All said.Think Its perfectly normal to talk an resident past when he was already in site,specialy when absolutely nothing happens in his new place.But well...stop caring about this place,whatever names are used or not.Rlc couldn't Had pic an more boring,lifeless ex resident to bring back zzzz.

• Like 1

How about we all look to the future??? Everyone deserves a second chance and everyone makes mistakes...."He who is without sin may cast the first stone"...and all that.

Forget about the past and move on..... 👍👍👍😁

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 7:43 PM, happyone said:

Watching them lying on the floor after wine and sushi dinner---they do not look very promising in this relationship  

They're just as bad as I expected them to be. Unfortunately, it will take RLC at least 6-12 months to recognize it. 

• Like 1