Melissa & Sergio, Alexandra & Aaron (2019) Part #2

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/7/2019 at 1:28 AM, Amy3 said:

I watched what happened here off and on today and all I can say is this, I do not get it! It’s like watching romper room with adults who act like children who just discovered their sexuality. It just comes across to me as rather juvenile silliness. Go ahead kill me for saying it. 

Also, I’m not a swinger and I don’t have group sex with my friends, so I’m no expert on the subject, but I just cannot imagine being involved in a sex ring with a bunch of monogamous couples and not trying to fuck everything in sight. Swingers of the world, is this at all normal or typical? I’m an idiot in this regard. Is this legit?

Not being a swinger myself, I would still like having monogamous sex with my friends. At some point I would like to do some swapping, but I have a bunch of couples ffriends I'd love to see some of the hot guys hammering thier wives or girlfriends, while Guy and I were getting it on. It loses its luster on here after a while for us. But if I were them I'd love to do it every night like they do. I'm sure I'd cum real quick in such a situation, and probably multiple times, which I've done lots of times, this would guarentee it for sure. 

In fact watching this place, one does not know who is who and who's humping who or what is going on.. The only thing I know about this place is that Alexandra acts like Misty and has customers every night,,, 

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Not being a swinger myself, I would still like having monogamous sex with my friends. At some point I would like to do some swapping, but I have a bunch of couples ffriends I'd love to see some of the hot guys hammering thier wives or girlfriends, while Guy and I were getting it on. It loses its luster on here after a while for us. But if I were them I'd love to do it every night like they do. I'm sure I'd cum real quick in such a situation, and probably multiple times, which I've done lots of times, this would guarentee it for sure.  

You 100% right !  It is a non sense doing sex in 3 or 4 couples, without any interaction.

On 6/7/2019 at 8:28 AM, Amy3 said:

I watched what happened here off and on today and all I can say is this, I do not get it! It’s like watching romper room with adults who act like children who just discovered their sexuality. It just comes across to me as rather juvenile silliness. Go ahead kill me for saying it. 

Also, I’m not a swinger and I don’t have group sex with my friends, so I’m no expert on the subject, but I just cannot imagine being involved in a sex ring with a bunch of monogamous couples and not trying to fuck everything in sight. Swingers of the world, is this at all normal or typical? I’m an idiot in this regard. Is this legit?

I believe that sex is an intimate act.. It should happen between 2 persons only not in public not in front of friends etc.. I don,t know whether a group sex is really interesting or not cuz I never tried it that way.. 

@Amy3

2 hours ago, SOMHO2000 said:

I believe that sex is an intimate act.. It should happen between 2 persons only not in public not in front of friends etc.. I don,t know whether a group sex is really interesting or not cuz I never tried it that way.. 

@Amy3

With all due respect Som you are watching "intimate acts" on here are you not.It sort of flys in the face of what you are saying.

3 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

With all due respect Som you are watching "intimate acts" on here are you not.It sort of flys in the face of what you are saying.

Hi mate.. Sorry İ did not get your point but İ think there are NO intimate sex relations here as we are all watching the tenants step by step.. Even when they are in the WC they are not alone .. lol 

Archived