Darcie & Stifler (2019) Part #2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

The most antisocial couple VH have ever had.

What the fuck kind of ridiculous comment is this?

Someone please justify how Darcie and Stifler are the most antisocial couple VH have ever had when they are constantly having guests over and will occasionally even partake in naked games with them, meanwhile Nicole and Karl in the year they have been on VH have only had ONE guest over? I'm serious.. I'd love some kind of explanation behind this reasoning.

If you want to say they're a boring couple because they're a monogamous couple that doesn't swap, I won't argue that, but like I said earlier, the same could be said about Melissa and Sergio and plenty others, including other couples in the past others used to kiss ass to. But that level of hypocritical bullshit has always been on CC from people.

• Upvote 1

just for laughs oops GIF

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Someone please justify how Darcie and Stifler are the most antisocial couple VH have ever had when they are constantly having guests over and will occasionally even partake in naked games with them, meanwhile Nicole and Karl in the year they have been on VH have only had ONE guest over? I'm serious.. I'd love some kind of explanation behind this reasoning.

If you want to say they're a boring couple because they're a monogamous couple that doesn't swap, I won't argue that, but like I said earlier, the same could be said about Melissa and Sergio and plenty others, including other couples in the past others used to kiss ass to. But that level of hypocritical bullshit has always been on CC from people.

20 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Did I say something wrong 🤣😁😂