Darcie & Stifler (2019) Part #2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I hope we will have the good old Just In back soon. 👍

We will have to wait and see if Admin and his top squad of boffins can figure out what happened and if possible to sort it. Failing that I will have to be a new man and terrorize the forum.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Is this some warped social experiment in dual identity or are you the balloon I always thought you were

For one time only Tosser!!!!!!!!

PS:if I've got this wrong then it's Lets's fault😀😀😀

tumblr_nw49xy6kZQ1uiug0uo1_500.gifv

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, Weeboabby said:

We will have to wait and see if Admin and his top squad of boffins can figure out what happened and if possible to sort it. Failing that I will have to be a new man and terrorize the forum.

I saw your account missing and only as guest and so I informed Stncld that something went terrible wrong during the last downtime. They should be able to restore your account from a backup database for sure. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I saw your account missing and only as guest and so I informed Stncld that something went terrible wrong during the last downtime. They should be able to restore your account from a backup database for sure. 

It is completely missing, Admin has sent a ticket to the software vendor to try and figure out what happened.

• Like 1