B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #3

il y a 1 minute, moos54 a dit :

Damn they do nothing too 

Are you complainig about that Sierra? 😁

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_9?ts=1558342555&from=share

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_9?ts=1558367154&from=share

it's a joke or what, they can't eat something naked  😂😂😂

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_9?ts=1558374474&from=share

I am not sure who is the joke here, the girls or the one who typed the posts.

I don't really like to complain about mods because I think they are doing a thankless job and we have alot of strange people online (including me).

But somehow this mod is not using his brain much today, maybe we are all pissed with the B1 UM blackout or maybe he just had a bad day at work.

Anyway, nice to talk to you. You have taken time to reply although mostly rubbish and not on point but still you tried.

I give you the thumbs up 👍

14 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I am not sure who is the joke here, the girls or the one who typed the posts.

I don't really like to complain about mods because I think they are doing a thankless job and we have alot of strange people online (including me).

But somehow this mod is not using his brain much today, maybe we are all pissed with the B1 UM blackout or maybe he just had a bad day at work.

Anyway, nice to talk to you. You have taken time to reply although mostly rubbish and not on point but still you tried.

I give you the thumbs up

You know that we are not just  mods but that we are also people who can talk about anything and everything like members of this forum 😁

In fact if I do a synthesis, you have the right to complain because some girls do not do what you want them to do :angel:

So, you allow yourself to make quick judgments because it's easier to make fun of them

I just proved to you that today these girls are not so useless as you think and that they may be of interest to some people like me 

I try to do like you, so I complain about your so called super participants because I wanted to see them eating naked while masturbating with dildos, but apparently I have no right 😂😂😂

You do not feel that all this is ultimately ridiculous
it might be time to spend more energy on having fun watching everyone than complaining for not much :angel:

• Like 1

Im not sure Grace and Tori really have any interest in the other girls or they just play along, Adelita and Olya really been trying the last evenings to get more interaction with them.

and is that why they moved the sofa 

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Im not sure Grace and Tori really have any interest in the other girls or they just play along, Adelita and Olya really been trying the last evenings to get more interaction with them.

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

They have no interest in anything but tv and themselves.