B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #3

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

Good to see the girls spended some time together with Grace and Tori tonight, hopefully they will spend more time together now and not avoid each other so much.

I hope for you all's sake that they don't, because if they do it will be the exact same crap as every other time in the house.ย  It will be the same posts as every time they all get together and put on their lame ass shows.ย  Don't you ever want something different to watch then all the girls always doing the same stuff?ย  It would be better if they come out of their shell with each other than getting hooked up with the show queens of the house!!ย  Any way, that's just my .02 on it!

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I hope for you all's sake that they don't, because if they do it will be the exact same crap as every other time in the house.ย  It will be the same posts as every time they all get together and put on their lame ass shows.ย  Don't you ever want something different to watch then all the girls always doing the same stuff?ย  It would be better if they come out of their shell with each other than getting hooked up with the show queens of the house!!ย  Any way, that's just my .02 on it!

It is often hard to know what people want, people complain when the girls do nothing, and then when they actually do something they call it fake shows, so not easy.

I feel sorry for Salma.ย  She went to B3 with Lorraine last night but didn't or wouldn't be part of the Blair/Lorraine dildo show.ย  I don't blame her.ย  I don't know if she was hoping to add Blair's pussy to her list or not but whatever she was hoping for she didn't get it.ย  Don't worry Salma you still haven't had Ariela yet and I think she will be easier and better than Blair.ย  Leave Blaire to Lorraine. ๐Ÿ˜Š

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

I feel sorry for Salma.ย  She went to B3 with Lorraine last night but didn't or wouldn't be part of the Blair/Lorraine dildo show.ย  I don't blame her.ย  I don't know if she was hoping to add Blair's pussy to her list or not but whatever she was hoping for she didn't get it.ย  Don't worry Salma you still haven't had Ariela yet and I think she will be easier and better than Blair.ย  Leave Blaire to Lorraine. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Maybe she wasnt hoping for anything but just wanted to hang out with the girls for a night out having a good time ? ๐Ÿ™‚