Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #16

28 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I wonder what the weather forecast is for tomorrow after a day and a half with no cloud, will it be overcast early or late tomorrow bringing Aunty with it, we can't have to much of a good thing now, or can we

If I were a meteorologist I would say that tomorrow’s outlook is nebulous......with clouds forming late afternoon. Should the opportunity arise grab as much good weather tonight and early tomorrow before it worsens....Thick clouds and potential flooding in low lying areas could last until later in the week.  😹

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If I were a meteorologist I would say that tomorrow’s outlook is nebulous......with clouds forming late afternoon. Should the opportunity arise grab as much good weather tonight and early tomorrow before it worsens....Thick clouds and potential flooding in low lying areas could last until later in the week.  😹

The flooding when it does arrive could last anywhere between 4 and 6 days, and it's quite possible that when the cloud descends it could stay about considerably longer, unless there's a change in the weather by next weekend

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

The flooding when it does arrive could last anywhere between 4 and 6 days, and it's quite possible that when the cloud descends it could stay about considerably longer, unless there's a change in the weather by next weekend

There is always the small possibility of strong winds or a mild hurricane named “ Public Opinion “ blowing the cloud away for a couple of days from next Friday onward, and also assisting the flood damage to subside and dry up. 😹

• Like 2