Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #16

After making it home from work, I decided to look at the replay scenes, and I have to ask this question, what is with all the male asses and penises covering almost the whole replay scenes, does any of a female's even bate anymore and what's going on with Leora, is she aging rapidly before our eyes, it's like all the excitement has just left her.... but I just like to say I still like her but lately it's been her choice to be extremely low key and uninviting and sexless

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

After making it home from work, I decided to look at the replay scenes, and I have to ask this question, what is with all the male asses and penises covering almost the whole replay scenes, does any of a female's even bate anymore and what's going on with Leora, is she aging rapidly before our eyes, it's like all the excitement has just left her.... but I just like to say I still like her but lately it's been her choice to be extremely low key and uninviting and sexless

I am quite positive he has gone away for the weekend again, but before everyone starts jumping up and down with glee and excitement, Auntie is due tomorrow or Sunday...So perhaps a dutiful one tonight because she has been neglectful, and maybe if Auntie permits, some dancing and possibly two tomorrow....Anything less would be a travesty...Personally, I can take it or leave it now.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I am quite positive he has gone away for the weekend again, but before everyone starts jumping up and down with glee and excitement, Auntie is due tomorrow or Sunday...So perhaps a dutiful one tonight because she has been neglectful, and maybe if Auntie permits, some dancing and possibly two tomorrow....Anything less would be a travesty...Personally, I can take it or leave it now.

I would not be surprised if Aunty hasn't already arrived, today is day 28 although with her Aunty being so unpredictable, anyone else want to have a guess?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Es y siempre ha parecido bastante agradable cuando la maravillosa y atractiva mujer de la residencia parece relajada y de buen humor.

I am sure that she is happy and happy ... Why she does not work ... She does not have a responsibility to have a company that the workers depend on you .. That's why it should be that when I get home I'm not as happy and happy as she .. Ha ha ha ha