Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #16

6 hours ago, Pepe said:

Well we know it's not his squirrelliness or the great and mighty black stripped one. I wouldn't put it past her to be painting that darn dogo scutus. 

Ah, the poor woodland creatures who are turning green with envy !! Or has she cleaned and fumigated the panty drawer, and not allowing re entry. 

She did make a  Mr. Fox doll. Are not foxes part of the woodland environ?

For what it is worth Eva, and I have no issues with the woodland creatures. BUT, we keep a keen eye out for that pompous kitty kat.    :biggrin:

Truthfully, she di  a self portrait, with a different hairdo.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, scutus said:

Ah, the poor woodland creatures who are turning green with envy !! Or has she cleaned and fumigated the panty drawer, and not allowed re entry. 

She did make a Mr. Fox doll. Are not foxes part of the woodland environ?

For what it is Eva, and I have no issues with the woodland creatures. BUT, we keep a keen eye out for that pompous kitty cat.    : Biggrin:

Truthfully, she is a self portrait, with a different hairdo.

Pompous!! Yes possibly, but truthful? most definitely. I accept with relish any name that is bestowed upon me.....:biggrin:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Take turns between using your pecker & your tongue like that the old ticker can get a little rest😉

My friend there's nothing wrong with me other than obviously doing a few too many crosswords, the posting was a cryptic winge at their present situation

• Like 3

13 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

I really think paul doesn't care about having sex with Leora

She just laid on the bed next to him showing him her snatch, then she caressed his pecker under the covers, and when he got a hard on she gets up taps it and walks away smiling.....

Looks like she could service him sometime today if he behaves himself and tells her how wonderful she is.😽

• Like 1

1 hour ago, european said:

I do not think they can read our comments otherwise it would change something

She most definitely does read the comments, but her arrogance allows her to ignore whatever remarks anyone may offer, unless of course it is praising her intelligence or beauty.