Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #16

7 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

You forgot to mention the instructions on what to wear.

He would probably have his under pants on his head if not given instructions on how to wear each item😀

• Like 3

this is really going to hurt them

yeah they got rid of the free loaders but they also took away the only thing that is making new members

like all the other apps suck balls no one does anything so no one is getting hooked or feels the need to sub

the thing that makes you want to sub is the FOMO so when you would watch her warm up in the free rooms then take it to the bed room

you think shit i dont want to miss this

no other room has that really

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Just now, legobind said:

this is really going to hurt them

yeah they got rid of the free loaders but they also took away the only thing that is making new members

like all the other apps suck balls no one does anything so no one is getting hooked or feels the need to sub

the thing that makes you want to sub is the FOMO so when you would watch her warm up in the free rooms then take it to the bed room

you think shit i dont want to miss this

no other room has that really

Time will tell, but I kind of agree.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

From the freeloaders, but there will be more subs paid.

Have you forgotten it's a business. They're not there to entertain you for free.

if this is the logic… than enjoy what u paid for rlc and stop moaning about… yes *they're not there to entertain you for free*, seems like they dont even entertain you if you pay … and its funny that u have an agenda against freeloaders… not like you go around the interweb and seek for stuff that u missed FOR FREE or other stuff… and than talking about political correctness for whatto make a point? what point, that u are a human beeing and have an opinion? u dont even respect other peoples say… … first, lets talk about hypocrisy … … and let me throw the first stone 🥥 (<- there is no stone emoji so i use a half eating coconut)  … because the reason all this changes is happening is because of ME … not because of free watchers, no its because of ME …

5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

He would probably have his under pants on his head if not given instructions on how to wear each item😀

Underpants are not a problem he doesn't change them until she tells him to

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, anupoulain said:

if this is the logic… than enjoy what u paid for rlc and stop moaning about… yes *they're not there to entertain you for free*, seems like they dont even entertain you if you pay … and its funny that u have an agenda against freeloaders… not like you go around the interweb and seek for stuff that u missed FOR FREE or other stuff… and than talking about political correctness for whatto make a point? what point, that u are a human beeing and have an opinion? u dont even respect other peoples say… … first, lets talk about hypocrisy … … and let me throw the first stone 🥥 (<- there is no stone emoji so i use a half eating coconut)  … because the reason all this changes is happening is because of ME … not because of free watchers, no its because of ME …

What a load of rubbish and it doesn't even make any sense.  I'm guessing you are trying to be funny. But I respect you're right to write this crap.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

What a load of rubbish and it doesn't even make any sense.  I'm guessing you are trying to be funny. But I respect you're right to write this crap.

of course it doesnt make sense because u dont like this opinion right? oh wait a minute there was a guy talking about his opinion-mimimi and he has to use political correctness because of this mimimi… oh wait it was you? bon apetite with the crap i dished you, you even swallow tha whole thang, enjoy it? … everything is good …

17 minutes ago, anupoulain said:

of course it doesnt make sense because u dont like this opinion right? oh wait a minute there was a guy talking about his opinion-mimimi and he has to use political correctness because of this mimimi… oh wait it was you? bon apetite with the crap i dished you, you even swallow tha whole thang, enjoy it? … everything is good …

I advise to check this troll profile, I couldn't find any that wasn't trolling.