Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #16

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back on CC after +/- 2 years, (IRL most complicated lol), Leora is my favorite on RLC, since the beginning +/_ 6 years (Bhirtday RLC/Leora is at the end of june^^).

For sure when she join the RLC project, she become quickly the best attractive and profitable recruit. She is the best classy girl with a great bonus (a wonderful smile), she is beautifull, she take care of her body, she is intelligent, she is painting, she make  pretty dolls etc .....

Nobody on the RLC girls since the beginning have so many clothes and underwear like Leora (The wardrobe in the sleeping room is full and also that of the guests room lol).

The only thing she don't have is a good lover, for sexual activities Paul is really verry verry bad, maybe he give her all the matérial attention but the level of love and tenderness is a big zero.

For the sexual activities she make great Blow job (The best for the Blow job on RLC is Masha :angel:) and the best solo ( whe know it's for the show and the business, but she take care to always have to be facing a camera and she give a maximum shows on the freecams for a maximum audience and in fact catch a maximum of voyeurs and attract them to the premium :cry: ya ya business is business.

She have discover the anal & dp on RLC solo and one thing is sure she love that and now she has become addicted to fix Cams to share with us his solitary pleasure (you can see the pleasure in is eyes when she fix the cams).

Bla bla bla ........

I don't know for you, but for me it's the goddess of RLC.

I have a dream ............ and you ::)

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

jimbo, with just 2-3 repairs a week he's never going to make a living out of phone repairs, because he can only charge the going rate if not slightly less, so unless he goes out and looks for business by advertising his services he's going to continue bumbling along with what little he does do, maybe he's happy just doing that and controlling what she can get up to by just being there annoying us in the process.

One day he may realise, hopefully not before it's not too late, that it's not his charmingly dull personality that's keeping a roof over their heads and the copious amount of food on the table, he regularly enjoys stuffing his face with.

I was being as generous and slightly sarcastic and non critical of him as I could muster, obviously I wasted my time...😹 In future I shall carry on being my normal critical ( but I believe honest ) obnoxious self.....

Yes! He’s a lazy self centred person, who in my opinion is dragging a good woman down. 

That’s better, I’m much too old to change now....Please or offend, I say it as I see it....Not everyone agrees with me, but I can live with that.

Thanks for reminding me Newark ...😸👍

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:
53 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

jimbo, with just 2-3 repairs a week he's never going to make a living out of phone repairs, because he can only charge the going rate if not slightly less, so unless he goes out and looks for business by advertising his services he's going to continue bumbling along with what little he does do, maybe he's happy just doing that and controlling what she can get up to by just being there annoying us in the process.

One day he may realise, hopefully not before it's not too late, that it's not his charmingly dull personality that's keeping a roof over their heads and the copious amount of food on the table, he regularly enjoys stuffing his face with.

I was being as generous and slightly sarcastic and non critical of him as I could muster, obviously I wasted my time...😹 In future I shall carry on being my normal critical ( but I believe honest ) obnoxious self.....

Yes! He’s a lazy self centred person, who in my opinion is dragging a good woman down. 

That’s better, I’m much too old to change now....Please or offend, I say it as I see it....Not everyone agrees with me, but I can live with that.

Thanks for reminding me Newark ...😸👍

That's better we can understand where you're coming from when you are your normal obnoxious self, also as they say the truth hurts 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

That's better we can understand where you're coming from when you are your normal obnoxious self, also as they say the truth hurts 

👍😸

• Like 1