Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #16

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It is and always has seemed quite nice when the wonderful and appealingly attractive woman of the residence seems relaxed and in good spirits.

I agree, it may have something to do with the lack of clouds

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

I would not be surprised if Aunty hasn't already arrived, today is day 28 although with her Aunty being so unpredictable, anyone else want to have a guess?

I don’t think so yet...but not 100% 🙀

• Like 2

Although the intriguing and attractive woman of the residence is quite a delight of a vision to observe, It has seemed that perhaps the only matter of which someone may be interested in anytime soon is perhaps sleep.

Today could be a bitter sweet day for everyone....Good news that one part of the “Dynamic Duo” is still absent which allows the other part unlimited time to enjoy herself in......The bad news is, that as my learned friend Newark stated yesterday, her 28 day cycle was up yesterday, therefor be prepared for Auntie to knock on the door at any time.....Oh!! The irony of life. 😹

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Today could be a bitter sweet day for everyone....Good news that one part of the “Dynamic Duo” is still absent which allows the other part unlimited time to enjoy herself in......The bad news is, that as my learned friend Newark stated yesterday, her 28 day cycle was up yesterday, therefor be prepared for Auntie to knock on the door at any time.....Oh!! The irony of life. 😹

So far so good.

• Like 2