Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #5

I've just caught up with earlier events on Replay and what a tangled web they wove! "Weird Girl" (much less weird this evening) invited Jane for a massage in the bedroom, door closed. Nothing happened other than the massage. Back in the kitchen, Jewel and Dick have a chat and suddenly she invites him to give her a massage and goes topless. Dick removes his jeans and they lie on the couch. It gets quite intimate, but the massage is brought to a halt by Jewel. I got the impression that they then had "the talk"  that very close friends often have before things go too far between them. Jewel then got up and got dressed. Dick showed concern and followed Jewel when she went into the non-cammed bathroom, but nothing further happened. Jewel eventually retreated to the guest room looking rather down. A short while later, Jane arrives in the guest room and invites Jewel to sleep with her and Dick in the bedroom.  Jewel appears relieved and eagerly accepts. They then spend a long time on a whispered conversation before falling asleep.

I wonder if Jewel asking Dick for a massage was triggered by jealousy at Jane getting a massage from Weird Girl?  Jewel was very keen but soon backed out - I'm guessing that this was because she soon realised that it was heading where she didn't want to go, and she feared upsetting Jane.  I wouldn't be surprised if Dick then told Jane about "the talk" and this is why Jane got up and brought Jewel back to the bedroom to assure her that everything was OK.

If Jane has now given permission to Jewel - that it's OK to "play" with Dick - then things may get more adventurous sooner rather than later.

1 hour ago, franklin said:

I've just caught up with earlier events on Replay and what a tangled web they wove! "Weird Girl" (much less weird this evening) invited Jane for a massage in the bedroom, door closed. Nothing happened other than the massage. Back in the kitchen, Jewel and Dick have a chat and suddenly she invites him to give her a massage and goes topless. Dick removes his jeans and they lie on the couch. It gets quite intimate, but the massage is brought to a halt by Jewel. I got the impression that they then had "the talk"  that very close friends often have before things go too far between them. Jewel then got up and got dressed. Dick showed concern and followed Jewel when she went into the non-cammed bathroom, but nothing further happened. Jewel eventually retreated to the guest room looking rather down. A short while later, Jane arrives in the guest room and invites Jewel to sleep with her and Dick in the bedroom.  Jewel appears relieved and eagerly accepts. They then spend a long time on a whispered conversation before falling asleep.

I wonder if Jewel asking Dick for a massage was triggered by jealousy at Jane getting a massage from Weird Girl?  Jewel was very keen but soon backed out - I'm guessing that this was because she soon realised that it was heading where she didn't want to go, and she feared upsetting Jane.  I wouldn't be surprised if Dick then told Jane about "the talk" and this is why Jane got up and brought Jewel back to the bedroom to assure her that everything was OK.

If Jane has now given permission to Jewel - that it's OK to "play" with Dick - then things may get more adventurous sooner rather than later.

Good report 

You forgot 2 important details that was quite clear Jewel was the one that led from the 1st till the last step she sometimes led his hands (even under her stomach) she pull down her pants and ask for ass massage. all this time Dick's dick was hard as flagpole but he avoid from any improper touch and he could

When Jane ask (Jane was topless} her to sleep with her (I thing the she meant with her because I felt what Jane need someone to talk to and Dick fall asleep) smile of Jewel million dollar and the last is that Jewel undressed completely nude as the day she was born  

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, franklin said:

I think it was all a bit more innocent than that. Both Jewell and Dick had every opportunity to escalate the situation but neither did.

• Like 1

Il y a 6 heures, xenontrioxide a dit :

I think it was all a bit more innocent than that. Both Jewell and Dick had every opportunity to escalate the situation but neither did.

It may be that both had reservations about the response of Jane if they did.  As Rebliz said, Jewel was the initiator and pushed it as far as she dared.

Si la pipe était une discipline Olympique, Jane aurait la médaille d'or. C'est souvent que des que je me connecte, elle a la bouche pleine. 🏅🥇🥈🥉

C'est pour le moment un des rares appartement assurant du sexe avec divers partenaires sur lequel on peut compter.

La petite brune guest est vraiment toute mimi et a pris gout au "very big Dick"

• Like 1

Il y a 8 heures, rebliz a dit :

Just remember one more picture before the massage in the kitchen Jewel climbed on Dick the way as Katia used to do and they were kissing 

5m3x.jpg

The only way we'll find out what really went down last night is if someone who understands Russian listens in on the Replay and lets us know.  I have a feeling that the conversation between Jewel and Dick on the couch would be very revealing.  Any volunteers?

14 minutes ago, franklin said:

5m3x.jpg

The only way we'll find out what really went down last night is if someone who understands Russian listens in on the Replay and lets us know.  I have a feeling that the conversation between Jewel and Dick on the couch would be very revealing.  Any volunteers?

I'm starting to lean towards the opinion that Jewell is all about the cuddling and the physical contact. The encounter on Thursday night was more sexual than last nights massage. I fully expected one or the other to do something to ramp things up but neither did. For instance, Jewell could've simply rolled over with her pants down or any number of other things I would've expected to do to bring things to the next level. Dick, for his part had a raging hard-on (and who can blame him!) but refrained from doing things I fully expected, like fondle her tits, reach up between her legs or rub his erect namesake against her to give her a hint. He didn't even kiss her in any more than a innocent friendly way.

I do, however, get the impression that Jane has somehow managed to come to a new understanding with Dick and is keeping him on a tighter leash. Either that or the object of his previous extra-curricular activities is now out of the picture.

• Like 2