B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #3

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I hope it is not true but I heard some words that may relate to that.

Hopefully I am wrong. Maybe someone who understands Russian can help to clarify.

i hope it is true.  if she has a boyfriend and got caught fucking another dude, she is a cheater and I DON'T like cheaters!!

Again, this is her second time within a few days (definitely less than a week) that she is upset, cried on the bed and also swung her hands all over her bed after a phonecall/looking at her phone.

So there might already be issues before the threesome.

10 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

And she speaks machine gun Russian, even a Russian native will have problem catching up with her....

Ukrainian - even worse to understand

1 minute ago, Sexytreach said:

If she does have a bf, that was dumb move to have sex with another man especially on cam inebriated or not

regardless of inebriated or not or cams or not, don't try to justify her having sex with another man if she has a boyfriend.  she's a cheater, plain pure and simple.  another angel to take home to mommy..................NOT!

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Again, this is her second time within a few days (definitely less than a week) that she is upset, cried on the bed and also swung her hands all over her bed after a phonecall/looking at her phone.

So there might already be issues before the threesome.

there always will be an issue with a woman when she wants to cheat.  if she doesn't get caught, then no one is the wiser.  she's a piece of shi@t in my book...sorry, don't like cheaters one damn bit!

il y a 2 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

there always will be an issue with a woman when she wants to cheat.  if she doesn't get caught, then no one is the wiser.  she's a piece of shi@t in my book...sorry, don't like cheaters one damn bit!

If you could watch on Replay, it was quite clear that the couple led her on.

Yes she could have say no, but who knows what was on her intoxicated mind then when the tempting and seduction began.

But we are all adults here, all three of them were willing parties so lets just move on.

Just now, SierraTM said:

If you could watch on Replay, it was quite clear that the couple led her on.

Yes she could have say no, but who knows what was on her intoxicated mind then when the tempting and seduction began.

But we are all adults here, all three of them were willing parties so lets just move on.

LOL moving on

36 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

regardless of inebriated or not or cams or not, don't try to justify her having sex with another man if she has a boyfriend.  she's a cheater, plain pure and simple.  another angel to take home to mommy..................NOT!

i didn't justify it...I said it was a dumb move to have sex with another man ESPECIALLY on cams

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sexytreach said:

i didn't justify it...I said it was a dumb move to have sex with another man ESPECIALLY on cams

I'm sorry and I agree, it just sounded like there was some justification in your post to me.  It's all good.