B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #3

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry and I agree, it just sounded like there was some justification in your post to me.  It's all good.

No worries mate....I don't condone cheating in any way, shape or form....It always leave the victim heartbroken...It also messes with one's self esteem....That's something I wouldn't wish on anyone.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I just wrote to RLC about the change they made in B1 .. Told them I think they broke the mood and the fact that Amalia seems so bored in B3 ... Waiting for an answer, I hope they will respond 

I hope you're not in a hurry...😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 34 minutes, Noldus a dit :

am in to Eika's bed

C'est bien! Erika va connaître le "mood" à Barcelone 1. C'est-à-dire, devenir et être souvent en compagnie intime de ses colocataires…et aussi les tenues à décoître.Pam semble être la personne idéale à ce sujet (quelques semaines vécue à B4).

13 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

Sergio, you are one of the few people here, that can make me laugh. (seriously) Just because they're chubby, doesn't mean their hot on the outside...Chubby girls only come in three sizes, Gorgeous - Stunning and Sexy...They wear their curves proudly...But like you, I also enjoy a tight Ass etc. Especially, assorted colored Lingerie with matching lipstick.. 19.gif.439f06c45cf71da6714c256f270af7b3.gif0

secretly, I too am chubby

• Like 1