B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #4

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Perhaps this might explain her outburst on the previous morning, may not be the boyfriend?

I didn't like her initially but I like her slightly better now after the few shows.

I do hope RLC can bring in a true A-lister girl to this apartment.

Give me a Kelly and I will be very pleased 😄

There have been too many disappointments so far. Premium Subscription's value is dropping week after week.

I still havn't renewed my subscription which ends on June 2.

I was leaning towards re-subscribing but the last couple of days have been pushing me the other way.

Now that I see Daniela is leaving I think I'll just let it go.

il y a 33 minutes, phantomcapsnet a dit :

i have hope about Amira, but perhaps next week i'll change my opinion

I suggest you keep your hopes down.

Except on one occasion, she was a no-show girl during her last stint.

il y a 1 minute, DMcKenzie a dit :

I was leaning towards re-subscribing but the last couple of days have been pushing me the other way.

I suggest you can wait to see if you like the new girl.

If they bring in an "A-lister" to fill that big bedroom in B1, then I say the subscription might be worth another month.

I should have another month left so I will make my decision after the new girls come in.

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Perhaps this might explain her outburst on the previous morning, may not be the boyfriend?

I didn't like her initially but I like her slightly better now after the few shows.

I do hope RLC can bring in a true A-lister girl to this apartment.

Give me a Kelly and I will be very pleased 😄

There have been too many disappointments so far. Premium Subscription's value is dropping week after week.

Kelly was a really nice girl, shame she didnt stay longer.

Just now, SierraTM said:

I suggest you can wait to see if you like the new girl.

If they bring in an "A-lister" to fill that big bedroom in B1, then I say the subscription might be worth another month.

I should have another month left so I will make my decision after the new girls come in.

Well RLC has just under 1 week to change my mind. 

However considering the fact that they have been unsuccessful after 3 weeks, I'm not getting mt hopes up. :dodgy:

9 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

mine finish the 15 june , I am waiting to see what new girls we will have in B1 and B4 but for be honest the only girl can make me renew it's jessica but I doubt she want come back on rlc,

really sad to see daniela left after a short month

Ladies, you arrive from the cold and without any protection you expose yourself to the quasi summer sun. : attention danger. 3 bottles to add to your list - preparation for the sun, sunscreen and milk after sun and you will avoid being completely burned.

Пропустіть, ви прибуваєте з холоду та без будь-якого захисту ви піддаєте себе до квазі літнього сонця. : небезпека уваги. 3 пляшки для додавання до вашого списку - підготовка до сонця, сонцезахисного крему і молока після сонця, і ви уникнете того, щоб повністю спалюватися.