B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #4

il y a 11 minutes, Noldus a dit :

She was a "One month girl" - and maybe RLC wouldn't renew the contract...

Perhaps this might explain her outburst on the previous morning, may not be the boyfriend?

I didn't like her initially but I like her slightly better now after the few shows.

I do hope RLC can bring in a true A-lister girl to this apartment.

Give me a Kelly and I will be very pleased 😄

There have been too many disappointments so far. Premium Subscription's value is dropping week after week.

Edited by SierraTM
add on
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Perhaps this might explain her outburst on the previous morning, may not be the boyfriend?

I didn't like her initially but I like her slightly better now after the few shows.

I do hope RLC can bring in a true A-lister girl to this apartment.

Give me a Kelly and I will be very pleased 😄

There have been too many disappointments so far. Premium Subscription's value is dropping week after week.

agree, 2 weeks left and I'm done with rlc for now, the departure of daniela was unexpected and it's a bad news,

rlc prefer bring back the same teasing show girls like sofie for 3-4 months again

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Sergio said:

on Ariela's facebook page, the next dates of his tour are written, today it will be from 8.00 pm to 10.00 pm in B4, then it will go from 10.30 pm to 11.30 pm in B3 and finally from 11.40 pm to 1.30 am will visit in B2, tomorrow's dates will be published next week

too funny Sergio......thanks for the laugh!!