B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #4

Il y a 8 heures, Fagen a dit :

Kelly was a really nice girl, shame she didnt stay longer.

She is, it is a real pity (& also shitty) that RLC could not pay her more to stay.

I don't believe she left solely because of her bf, if RLC paid her more, she would have stay for at least another month.

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

She is, it is a real pity (& also shitty) that RLC could not pay her more to stay.

I don't believe she left solely because of her bf, if RLC paid her more, she would have stay for at least another month.

Why would RLC pay her more to stay if her BF is controlling what she does?

When Kelly first arrived and hooked up with Ginger I was happy.  However once the BF got involved she went downhill very fast.

The only way I could see her coming back is if she loses the BF.

• Like 1

il y a 35 minutes, DMcKenzie a dit :

Why would RLC pay her more to stay if her BF is controlling what she does?

When Kelly first arrived and hooked up with Ginger I was happy.  However once the BF got involved she went downhill very fast.

The only way I could see her coming back is if she loses the BF.

The girls join this project solely because of money & of cos the opportunity to have a vacation.

Even if they have boyfriends, money will decide because money is why they are here in the first place.

And if RLC pays her more, they have more room to decide what they want from her. This is how money works, not the other way round.

16 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

The girls join this project solely because of money & of cos the opportunity to have a vacation.

Even if they have boyfriends, money will decide because money is why they are here in the first place.

And if RLC pays her more, they have more room to decide what they want from her. This is how money works, not the other way round.

we don't KNOW any of this, though, right?