B3 Blair & Mike/Amalia & Chris/ Damira & Damon General Topic 2019 May / June

14 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I hate waking up in the middle of the night to pee and can't go back to sleep.  And not a damn thing to watch because everybody but me is asleep.

Just talking to hear myself talk. 😫

It's 09.30 in the morning here and I'm at work 🙂 

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Just don't let the Boss catch you Wanking.   :biggrin:

When I feel like wanking at work I never have to worry about the boss catching me because I am the boss. 😊

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1056 Chris kissed Amanda goodbye and left B3 with his backpack

"Amalia" hmm very strange this, wonder if he will be back, but something is up since cleaning lady just cleaned their room, we will see if Amalia leaves also. She can't go back to b1 cause no empty room for her. But she can go to b2 maybe when Kiki leaves.

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

So is this confirmed?

Cos it seems like just a goodbye kiss and not a breakup kiss.

For sure he must have more stuff and clothes than  what could be in the packpack, just found it strange that the maid was cleaning their room.

à l’instant, Fagen a dit :

For sure he must have more stuff and clothes than  what could be in the packpack, just found it strange that the maid was cleaning their room.

This and that b4 he left, the interaction between him and Ariela looked quite normal. 

But we'll see if Noldus or anyone else has anymore updates.

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

You're right, it's very strange about the cleaning lady but there's no way Chris is moving out after just a couple days.  We couldn't be that lucky.  The mystery will be solved soon enough.