B3 Blair & Mike/Amalia & Chris/ Damira & Damon General Topic 2019 May / June

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL

It literally went from looking like all the girls were leaving to Amalia, Loraine and Chris leaving and Ariela giving Blair a massage in the livingroom.

All that happened in a few minutes. 😂

10 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

It literally went from looking like all the girls were leaving to Amalia, Loraine and Chris leaving and Ariela giving Blair a massage in the livingroom.

All that happened in a few minutes. 😂

it's all a mystery Kenzie.  i'm sure the show will go on as soon as the one's that left show back up with the drugs.......just a hunch

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it's all a mystery Kenzie.  i'm sure the show will go on as soon as the one's that left show back up with the drugs.......just a hunch

I'm sure it will.

I just don't know where the show is going to take place or who will be involved.

That is the difference between RLC and VHTV.

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

I'm sure it will.

I just don't know where the show is going to take place or who will be involved.

That is the difference between RLC and VHTV.

it will become more evident once RLC gets more on the VHTV wave length.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

it will become more evident once RLC gets more on the VHTV wave length.

In my opinion, that would be the worst thing RLC could do.

Right now they are right on the edge and if they go any further it would be a disaster.  Especially considering what they charge right now.

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

In my opinion, that would be the worst thing RLC could do.

Right now they are right on the edge and if they go any further it would be a disaster.  Especially considering what they charge right now.

Honestly, I seen it coming a long time ago and the shitty email I sent them that got me banned just solidified my decision to quit watching them. To me,  and from what I've been reading, it's already a disaster!  You are right about what they charge, it's way over the top for the type of content you are getting these days.  Not to mention you have to pay for replay......what a crock of buffalo chips that is!!

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

Ariela just left as well.

At the same time, Pam is up and cleaning up her room at B1.

I would not be surprised if they show up there.

keep us posted since it appears you are the only one commenting on this apartment lol