B3 Blair & Mike/Amalia & Chris/ Damira & Damon General Topic 2019 May / June

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Did Chris ever make it back to the apartment?  If so, how long ago?  I know I have got to be right about him meeting up with Amira & Karina.......i've just got to be lol.

he's been back 1 hour or so now

17 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

that's all that matters Bud.  you like tats on girls and I don't.....different strokes for different folks!

Same here not a fan of tats on girls, but it depends where they are and how big, small discreets ones is ok.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

I don't know what's going to happen tonight but Loraine left a little while ago. 

There was a lot of whispering going on before she left.

When she got back there was more whispering.  :dodgy:

LOL I think you know what's going to happen!!  The Amalia & Chris show strikes again and will continue to strike again and again and again and again until they leave the project.  Welcome to the new VHRLC!!  What a joke and the demise of what used to be a good voyeur site!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL I think you know what's going to happen!!  The Amalia & Chris show strikes again and will continue to strike again and again and again and again until they leave the project.  Welcome to the new VHRLC!!  What a joke and the demise of what used to be a good voyeur site!

I didn't necessarily mean they were planning exactly what they were going to do.

I think they were more likely deciding what they wanted to get to "Enhance the mood". :dodgy:

And for the most part, I still think they are far from VHTV territory.  Otherwise RLC would be tweeting out the schedule. 

• Like 1